New Nas album to be titled "NIGGA"

HellRazor05 said:
Right? This is gonna a fuckin problem. It's definitely gonna get banned from every record store as soon as it arrives. It'll be some 12 year old kid's mom that sues the record label and gets it taken off the shelf. I can see it now.

It may be controversial, but i doubt it will be banned. If they ban it from one place, another will sell, and the store that banned it will suffer. If they record stores are going to make money off of it, they'll sell it. (Don't expect to see it at Wal-Mart, though).

"why does it sanitize a word that continues to be used by the Ku Klux Klan when it attacks our people?"

as far as i know that bitch ass cowards don't use nigga to refer to us, but Nigger, so i believe what some user said that Nigger was the album name to be !!!

Never Ignorant Getting Goals Accomplished :)

but did nobody read the end??....it says he was being facetious about naming it that!

peace.

Duke

Staff member
I'm hoping Nas will come tight and fresh with this new album. Personally i like that Jigga and Nas joined forces. Shows that they are above childish shit. I'm confident Nas will make something nice.

And to touch on Street's Disciple. Personally, i liked it a lot. He did some new fresh shit on that. The problem with it is that are too many mediocre tracks. It would've been bangin as a 1disc with more of the filler removed.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.