New Game track "120"

o shit, the shots at mobb, fuck game keeps coming w/ quality disses. feelin the track but wished for more mixing from DJ Skee like 300 bars. It would be tight if Game did a track jackin all of the massacre beats

ive listened to it once... i dont think its a dis to kanye (i might be wrong) i think game is getting at 50 for his dis for taking kanye's fame for credit...so game got back at 50 for kanye... what u think?

Shot 21

ThaTruth said:
ive listened to it once... i dont think its a dis to kanye (i might be wrong) i think game is getting at 50 for his dis for taking kanye's fame for credit...so game got back at 50 for kanye... what u think?
Could be.

TCD

MC Pappa said:
Kanye cut Game's verse from his Late Registration album, cause (what i've understood) he didn't want beef with 50. So if there's a beef, that's where it comes from, but i ain't heard any shots from either one, atleast before this.

I was watching a programme of the making of Late registration and Jon Brion was like, "you should cut out anything that doesn't illuminate your subject matter." When talking about "Crack Music" and he was right, The Game was horribly off subject. And why keep him on the hook if he doesn't want beef with 50? And I heard Kanye has already made beats for The Doctors Advocate.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.