New Game track "120"

i think the diss shyt is entertaining .... hes like a juvenile just talking all the time .... hes kinda young and dumb but i like his shyt . Instead of him sayin GGG unit , hes sayin g unot.

yo, i just finished listening to this track...and yo, its crazzyyyy...serious shots at 50 man...he even mentioned this whole GQ magazine thing...

Shot 21

Lol some sicc shit. Is that line a diss to Kanye West? Oh he bigging up Eminem. I expected him to diss him. I have a feeling this wont be the end, but this is a KILLER track!!! That Chicken Little made me laugh. Will Stop Snitchin Stop Lying be sold in the UK?? It gotta be!!!

Big Flipp

Shot 21 said:
Lol some sicc shit. Is that line a diss to Kanye West? Oh he bigging up Eminem. I expected him to diss him. I have a feeling this wont be the end, but this is a KILLER track!!! That Chicken Little made me laugh. Will Stop Snitchin Stop Lying be sold in the UK?? It gotta be!!!
I'm sure it will be sold there, if not you can always order it online.

Kanye cut Game's verse from his Late Registration album, cause (what i've understood) he didn't want beef with 50. So if there's a beef, that's where it comes from, but i ain't heard any shots from either one, atleast before this.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.