New Game Interview

zak

Im kinda torn on this cuz 50 did help Game alot, and he brought Game in and expected Game to ride for him, but then again Game is entitled to his own opinion on when and where to beef.

One on hand, 50 and G-Unit, never considered Game one of their own, it was just a business thing. And did 50 battle benzino and other on behalf of Eminem? Did he battle Yuk? or Buddens? Nope! so why does Game have to get his Business-only partners' back?

50, is stupid, if he beefs with the whole world (which is basically what he is doing now), does everyone have to get his back? and put their life on the line? HELLZ NO! I wouldnt.

So, Imma ride with Game on this one. And I think Game just got caught up in the mix, and 50 just wanted to boost his sales, cuz his shit sucked!

I think 50's career is gonna go down the drain, especially when Nas & Game get on a track and tear 50 a new one. :thumb:

I never particularly liked 50, although some of his tracks were okay. He is not half of the star he thinks he is, nor is he half of the rapper he thinks he is. All his ass does is mummble anyway.

Game will continue to get tight beats from Dre and have average-to above average lyrics (c - c+) and do fine. Where 50's empire will crumble. :eek:

sk1tz69 said:
you two faced bastards. you hate game cause he in g-unit, suddenly he ain't and you fucking back him?! i hope dre don't drop 50 cause i reckon if he does the whole shady/aftermath thing is gonna be ripped to pieces

:D :thumb:

50 tha king right now!
They cant fuck wit the kid homey!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.