New Game Interview

rutger said:
Game: It did get out of control. I thought someone would die over that. I only beefed with them because of 50. Thats it. I even stated that many times that I had nothing against them cats till they called me out on wax. Then I came at them and it got to the point where it was getting serious. Not to many people know this but this was actually squashed in D.C. I ran into Domination and he was about 100 deep and I was about 100 deep and guns were about to be drawn but we talked and I told dude we can handle it however. He said that he riding for Bangem and before it was going to end up in gunfire we said that this really is 50 Cent and his beef. Domination said don't ride for that cat and I said I got no problems with you as long as you keep my name out your mouth. We did what we did and it was over.

It's real hard for me to believe any of it...

Xen

probably fake..espessially since there's no source..

Someone has took the time to write a fake interview like this..omfg

good read i didnt know he squashed it with domonation and bang em, i wonder what yuk and bo think of this if its true, and the dude has to stop thinkin he's the 1 clownin yuk cause its the other way around

rutger said:
I will get at dude both on and off wax. 50 Cent, this isn't Ja Rule. I ain't Jada or Nas either. You done crossed a Compton G and where ever you go you will see red rags and Cedar and we will be on you. I got soldiers out there thats willing to put in work. You have to see me at some point. No apologies no retreat and no surrender.

i got games back on this shit ahha GET AT EM GAME!!!!!!!! but i also smell PUBLICITY STUNT!!!!!!!!!

50 is a bitch because listen & read all his interviews he's a bitch he mad a Jada & Fat Joe for doing a song with Ja Rule that's a bitch that is like saying I'm not talking to you because you talked to him so I'm mad at you

bigCASH said:
what did he lie about in the Yuk situaton.....i'm not up to date on their beef....i know Yuk supposedly has footage of Game stripping and all that other bs but that's pretty much it though....so what did Game lie about
You'll have to search a big thread on this. It's on this board, so much shit though...

But 50 is saying exactly what Nelly and Yuk had also been saying. 50 said in a recent interview about meeting people in person giving them props and shit and saying 'nah we cool, we aint got beef or nothing' i.e. Memphis Bleek, Joe Budden, Nelly, Yukmouth and 50 put a stamp on that in one of his interviews. And Game lied on the radio about Change of Heart and his tongue ring/died hair. That bitch says so many contradictory things. He apparently was with 2 girls on Change of Heart, which he said on radio and there's already a pic of him, 1 guy and 1 girl on that show (he talking about he fucked both of them which is gay shit) and he before even admitted to the hair and tongue ring saying it was a "high school fad". Now he said "Man, I don't know what people are talking about. I ain't even done that shit." This faggot does too much flip-flopping and can't get his shit str8.

Game is still the same person, so I still say fuck him. 50 remains a snitch rolling with 5-0. Fuck em both

the 50 and game beef is gonna get ugly, i bet 50 is gonna die from running is mouth, game got so much back up i don't think g-unit or the street team can't do shit against game and the bloods, it think this is the end of 50.

It would be cool if TUPAC comes back and gets invloved in the beef, he would destroy all these fools.

HOLLA!

RichieRich69 said:
But about what?
So far between him and Game, it's clearly looked that he hasn't lied about shit
I dont know about the whole game beef because i dont pay attention to that shit but he claims hes hard and shit but yet when he goes to the hood he has to bring 50 niggas with him.

game need to get the fuck outta here with his fake self, yall are forgettin hes doin a song with nas while 50 jus initiated beef.
provin hes fake. when it comes to yellin ggggggggg gunit, hes the first to do so, jus to profit off affiliation, but when it comes to ridin with em, oh naah thats yall beef, i aint in that.
i say fuck 50 and fuck game. fake unit.

rise up stack bundles, squaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad up!!!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.