New Game interview (no Dre songs for his album???)

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
but what about respect and loyalty 50 cent put that nigga on.If 50 is beefing with other rappers, game is supposed to have 50's back whether 50 was wrong or right.If thats not the case why was he screaming and name dropping gggggggggggggggg-unit,loyd banks,tony yayo,young buck 50cent name 4 if he wasnt on no ride or die shit?

i like the game music....but he has some shady ways...

^^^ agreed that game has some shady ways but he is from compton.:laugh:

but when the doc dropped it was a dope album and it sold just as much as the massacre mabey more and was better. IMO 50 got worried about some1 stealing the show

ganderson said:
^^^ agreed that game has some shady ways but he is from compton.:laugh:

but when the doc dropped it was a dope album and it sold just as much as the massacre mabey more and was better. IMO 50 got worried about some1 stealing the show
wrong. it sold less then the Massacre.

Did any of you SoCal heads catch Game and Juice on Power 106 a couple nights ago? I heard some of it, but the girl driving the car didn't really want to listen, so we jumped back and forth. All I remember is Game talking about his new artist Juice, playing a couple songs that are "new" (but we've all had them for a while), then he was giving shout-outs to CBP... did anyone listen to it and hear if he said anything about the next album?

roaches

and I didn't defend game I was merley quuestioning dre's leadership seeing as he lets 5-0 dictate who he can and can't work with
Lol.

People need to face facts:
* Dr. Dre signed Game, did some work with him.
* Game's shit wasn't going anywhere.
* Dr. Dre stopped caring about Game
* Game got into some beef shit to stir up some buzz.
* 50 took Game into G-Unit to help him out.
* 50 oversaw Game's album, wrote the songs (which doesn't mean writing the lyrics), and gave something for Dre to work with.
* The album came out.
* Game started beefing with the guy who kept him from getting dropped.
* Ties severed.

Dr. Dre lost all interest in the Game a while ago, before his first album even dropped. Game proved to be successful, but that's with a huge boost from 50 (how well did "Dreams" and "Put You on the Game" do compared with "Hate it or Love it" or "This Is How We Do"?).

He couldn't do it without 50, and he didn't outdo 50 - if Dre's "picking sides" (and there's no indication that he is - he seems pretty aloof from everything), of course things are going to lean towards 50. And if Game's not even affiliated with Aftermath anymore, why should Dre feel a need to contribute to his album?

Furthermore, if Game can make dope shit without Dre - which he can - why should he pay that premium?

roaches said:
Lol.

* 50 oversaw Game's album, wrote the songs (which doesn't mean writing the lyrics), and gave something for Dre to work with.
* The album came out.
* Ties severed.

Dr. Dre lost all interest in the Game a while ago, before his first album even dropped. Game proved to be successful, but that's with a huge boost from 50 (how well did "Dreams" and "Put You on the Game" do compared with "Hate it or Love it" or "This Is How We Do"?).

He couldn't do it without 50, and he didn't outdo 50 - if Dre's "picking sides" (and there's no indication that he is - he seems pretty aloof from everything), of course things are going to lean towards 50. And if Game's not even affiliated with Aftermath anymore, why should Dre feel a need to contribute to his album?

Furthermore, if Game can make dope shit without Dre - which he can - why should he pay that premium?
Well summed up roaches I can agree with that for the most part.

roaches said:
Lol.

* The album came out.
* Ties severed.

i agree wit dis.... games tight but 50 did play a big part in him sellin so much records. and when 50 said dre wont be working on his next album cuz they got beef everyone thought he was full of shit, but 50 was right. when it comes down to it, 50 makes more money than game

anyone that has been under 50's wing or was, i really dont like anymore...

i think 50 destroyed mobb deep...mop never had anythign in the first place...the game, like dante said, is swinging from NWA's nuts.... and 50 himself is just loved by mainstream radio listeners and chicks....

as far as the game goes, im still gonna get his album...but im not gonna be anxiously anticipating it.... not having any dre beats on it definetly hurts his cause, since now he has nothing to use against 50...

Preach

ganderson said:
wtf

and I didn't defend game I was merley quuestioning dre's leadership seeing as he lets 5-0 dictate who he can and can't work with.:thumb:
maybe dre actually prefers 50's company to game's.

or maybe dre is an old man and just doesn't give a fuck about this bullshit anymore, so instead of "making a statement," he let's whatever happens happen because he is a multi fucking millionaire anyway so it doesn't matter.

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
man...after all the dick sucking game has been doing (mentioning dr dre in every second bar to every song he makes) dre not producing his album is gona look VERY bad...look at the title for Gods sake.."the DOCTORS ADVOCATE"

duno how this album is going to sound now

I'll still buy the album. I don't feel bad for him though, the way things ended up is 95% his own fault. Regardless of who turned on who, but let's look at who he was once cool with and now opposing: 50 Cent, Lloyd Banks, Young Buck, his own brother Big Fase Hunned (and probably a few more people from Cedar Block Piru and Compton who would rather side with his brother), Lil E (and whichever Crip sets are from his neighborhood), Mobb Deep, and probably a few more people. Game is almost completely alienating himself from a lot of key figures in the rap game who could do some serious damage to him when not on the same team.

roaches said:
Game proved to be successful, but that's with a huge boost from 50 (how well did "Dreams" and "Put You on the Game" do compared with "Hate it or Love it" or "This Is How We Do"?).

Sadly the truth, even though I really liked the Timbo beat and flow, seemed like a club banger and I was thinking it should be a single when i first heard the Documentary

Well Dreams and Put U On The Game got little to no airtime up north.Even though it probaly wont compare to BET numbers, im sure it fell short of How We Do and Hate It Or Love it

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.