New Game interview (no Dre songs for his album???)

Hmmmm... Even without Dre, I think the Game can still drop a hot album.. He's gonna have the best people in the industry working on it (except Dre, of course) so I'm sure it wont disappoint.. I've been bumpin One Blood since it leaked, and if the rest of the album has that feel, it'll be a banger!

^^^ yes, yes he did.....and if it was released as the first single, then...i dunno...they can always change it though and say that he's no longer producing...

and i didnt read the interview, but when was it taken? the black wall street journal came out a week ago, and game was saying dre's name....so.. i dunno...

Shadows

maybe hes just keeping everyone on it to wonder and get into the music, so they can buy the album for the music, not the fact that dre might or might not have his stamp of aftermath on it.

tennis_dog said:
^^^ yes, yes he did.....and if it was released as the first single, then...i dunno...they can always change it though and say that he's no longer producing...

and i didnt read the interview, but when was it taken? the black wall street journal came out a week ago, and game was saying dre's name....so.. i dunno...
Dre didn't produce One Blood and it's not his first single.

damn, i am sick of this.

dre needs to make a statement saying whats up because 50 and Game both talk too much crap for me to believe either of them.

Game only said that all the questions will be answered when his album drops and as for dre if he bitched out of working with game on this joint cos of 5-0 then he needs to take a good look at himself he is supposed to be the boss.

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
ganderson said:
Game only said that all the questions will be answered when his album drops and as for dre if he bitched out of working with game on this joint cos of 5-0 then he needs to take a good look at himself he is supposed to be the boss.
how can u defend the game when the game was the one to some bitch shit multiple times.

VENOMOUS said:
how can u defend the game when the game was the one to some bitch shit multiple times.
wtf

and I didn't defend game I was merley quuestioning dre's leadership seeing as he lets 5-0 dictate who he can and can't work with.:thumb:

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
ganderson said:
wtf

and I didn't defend game I was merley quuestioning dre's leadership seeing as he lets 5-0 dictate who he can and can't work with.:thumb:
Its has nothing to do with what 50 dictates but everything the game does.Like doing a interviews with the source or Drooping that g-unot dvd.Aint nobody trying to fuck with the game like that.Because is seems he has hidden or different agendas.He alienated himself with everybody at his label.Except 4 maybe jimmy ivoine.

Dante

Meyer & Dante Best Friends4eva
does this mean that game will stop having a boner for trying to be in nwa?

this guy's a clown with a shitty voice and nothing to say.

The.Menace said:
what's the best game song in your opinion?
no more fun and games:thumb:

@VENOMOUS my take on it that game could not be controlled like banks yayo or buck so 50 took exeption to that, b4 u know it games outa g-unit, game hits back doing what 50 did to ja. now here we are

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.