new game - 240 dissin spider loc, g unit (again) discuss.

yeah thought 120 was the last, am tired of these diss tracks. he needs to get over all his beefs.

am looking forward to his next album though.

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
u kidding me his tracks are actually good, better than all the bulshit every1 else puts out.

i say keep em coming.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
DUB CEE said:
www.google.com

one great example of spida locs e-bangin is this shit that i'ma summarize

"50 Cent ain't no snitch or fake (then he starts talkin about 2Pac) 2Pac used to talk about locc'in up before he joined Deathrow (tryin 2 say he was a crip) then he went to the Row and started talkin bout M.O.B. (bloodin up) and how he's a snitch for sayin that Biggie knows who shot him n shit"

I think Spider Loc has a point about it being OK for Pac and not 50. I personally wouldn't call it snitching for puting that shit in your music. But if you're gonna judge, use the same standard for everyone.

I don't really know anything about Spider Loc, I remember everyone saying he was a real gangbanger a while ago, especially when he was at Deathrow. I personally think his music is awful, I don't care about his Image.

Game is OK. I'm not a huge fan, but Documentary was 1 of last years top 5 albums. Looking forward to Doctors Advocate, but he doesn't have much to say. And that was his debut. He's gonna have less to say on his sophmore effort. I hope it isn't all going to be about G-Unit and his brother. Beef records bore me.

This is OK. Nothing special. Nothing shocking. Nothing that suprised me. The hardest hitting part was the outro by 1 of Games pals. Game has good flow though, and tracks like this keep him in the news and in peoples minds.

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
i didnt like 300 bar mostly cuz the beat wasnt hot. but all the other ones are done off a popular beat. just imo.

and can some1 put up the link to g unot killa? i couldnt find it on limewire. thanks.

SiGh said:
i didnt like 300 bar mostly cuz the beat wasnt hot. but all the other ones are done off a popular beat. just imo.

and can some1 put up the link to g unot killa? i couldnt find it on limewire. thanks.

The 300 bars had about 20 different beats through it...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.