new game - 240 dissin spider loc, g unit (again) discuss.

The Game Tackles Spider Loc In "240 Bars" - January 28, 2006 By : Rud

As The Game opens up on this latest "XXX Bars" record; "240 Bars" its clear who is in the frame for an airing out: Spider Loc is a joke, n-gga sound like Chunk off the Goonies/your life is a movie/you aint a factor you an actor/50 gave you a script/went from runnning with the Bloods to a G-Unit crip...why the f-ck you wake me up n-gga im tired/you a busta so imma light your ass on fire."

Over the next five minutes The Game flows constantly within which he covers a mix of topics which include news items from recent days.

He details issues including Spider Loc on Madden '06, the recent San Diego stage incident with Tony Yayo, the cover of XXL as well as a plethora of other topics. Once again The Game shows some of his best flow and lyricism that has epitomised all the "XXX Bars" series thus far. He appears be growing track by track as an artist however the real test will be his sophomore record, "The Doctors Advocate" due later this year. Until then check out the new record below and drop thoughts on the forum.

The Game - 240 Bars

http://www.dubcnn.com/

no petty bullshit allowed. thank you.

Freedom Froggy

lil shortie shut up

spirder loc is a crip that used to run with death row aka m.o.b blood

thats all that line meant

and the line about busta... busta rhymes has a song called light your ass on fire

Bachaveli said:
How can he say that when himself does same and is number one internet gangsta as far as im concerned.
LMAO are you serious? spider loc is daz re-incarnated when it comes to being a keyboard warrior aka e-thug.

have you seriously never seen the shit he puts up?

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
Bachaveli said:
How can he say that when himself does same and is number one internet gangsta as far as im concerned.
not beefing. so dont get me wrong. but can u explain how he is the number 1 internet gangsta?

this is hot. i think game has always come consistent on his Bars & Runnin' tracks. i think he has a lot of skills as an MC, but i believe it was roaches who said that he disliked The Documentary, because he believed Game had something to say and was wrong, and I agree with him in part, Game could step his content game up although hes not really that type of artist.

anyways, i'll cop Doctor's Advocate, just to spite 50
a

DUB CEE said:
LMAO are you serious? spider loc is daz re-incarnated when it comes to being a keyboard warrior aka e-thug.

have you seriously never seen the shit he puts up?
No, i haven't seen anything.

I like keyboard warrior.

SiGh said:
not beefing. so dont get me wrong. but can u explain how he is the number 1 internet gangsta?
Dude is on the net 24/7 posting on his forum and talking smack.

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
lyrics available yet? nah right its too early?

and bach...whats his forum that HE PERSONALLY posts in. link me pleez.

and DUB CEE tell me where spider loc posts his shit too pleez.

SiGh said:
lyrics available yet? nah right its too early?

and bach...whats his forum that HE PERSONALLY posts in. link me pleez.

and DUB CEE tell me where spider loc posts his shit too pleez.
www.google.com

one great example of spida locs e-bangin is this shit that i'ma summarize

"50 Cent ain't no snitch or fake (then he starts talkin about 2Pac) 2Pac used to talk about locc'in up before he joined Deathrow (tryin 2 say he was a crip) then he went to the Row and started talkin bout M.O.B. (bloodin up) and how he's a snitch for sayin that Biggie knows who shot him n shit"

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.