New Eminem Album!!

Andrew_43022 said:
It'll be worse than Encore

you are an idiot!! its just a re release of his old songs with maybe a couple new songs thats it. aka a greatests hits album
That dont mean shit. There's still a possibility. Notice how his albums get worse and worse??

I was feeling him around the 8 Mile time(2002?) but now he ain't really worth listening too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew_43022

you are an idiot!! its just a re release of his old songs with maybe a couple new songs thats it. aka a greatests hits album

That dont mean shit. There's still a possibility. Notice how his albums get worse and worse??
I was feeling him around the 8 Mile time(2002?) but now he ain't really worth listening too

no i have not noticed each album getting worse i think mm lp was a huge step up from the slim shady lp if u dont think that than u are an idiot :thumb:

NO its not a possibility if he is re releasing OLD SONGS!!!!
a few tracks of slim shady lp some one kills him off
a few off mm lp someone kills him off
a few tracks off eminem show or encore someone kills him off
then one NEW track showing the "NEW" eminem. is it that hard to understand??? the new tracks on the album where he is killed off he is not even on.

Pacaveli-T said:
hope it beats encore but chances are that it still won't be as good been noticing lately everytime a cd gets leaked and they have to go back to the studio its gets worse and worse hopefully it won't cuz then he'll rush to complete this one and it'll suck again.
That's arguably the biggest problem with any sort of music today - the Internet. While it functions as a terrific hype machine for artists and their albums, it also leads to leaks, slanderous rumours, etc. thus forcing the artist to rush the album out so they can make some money off of it.

On topic though, I haven't heard Encore (and judging by all reviews it's not worth the listen save for a song or two) but I may give this album a try once it comes out. I've never really been too big an Em fan, but I suppose there's a first time for everything ja?

Andrew_43022 said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew_43022

no i have not noticed each album getting worse i think mm lp was a huge step up from the slim shady lp if u dont think that than u are an idiot :thumb:

NO its not a possibility if he is re releasing OLD SONGS!!!!
a few tracks of slim shady lp some one kills him off
a few off mm lp someone kills him off
a few tracks off eminem show or encore someone kills him off
then one NEW track showing the "NEW" eminem. is it that hard to understand??? the new tracks on the album where he is killed off he is not even on.
I was saying that there's a possibility that this album isn't going to be great. If you did understand, then you're basically implying that this album is going to blow all his other work away and you already know for a fact its good. If you haven't heard that CD, get off Em's d-i-c-k :thumb:

I was saying that there's a possibility that this album isn't going to be great. If you did understand, then you're basically implying that this album is going to blow all his other work away and you already know for a fact its good. If you haven't heard that CD, get off Em's d-i-c-k

NO u are a fucking idiot its just a RE RELEASE of his old shit to make money off of idiots like yourself that will buy an entire albuim for one new song. on em's dick fuck u and eminem!!! :thumb: I basically impled nothing did u even read the article that was posted.
i will say this one more time just for u ok THIS WILL BE A GREATEST HITS ALBUM. the reason u hate shady aftermath is cuase of there marketing schems well he is another one that will make millions. hahah by the way FUCK U and your mother :D

NO u are a fucking idiot its just a RE RELEASE of his old shit to make money off of idiots like yourself that will buy an entire albuim for one new song. on em's dick fuck u and eminem!!!

ive only bought one album from him and that was way back when he was big but frankly i wouldnt get the album even if it was paid for me.

First off, what you said had no fuckin thing to do with that article but attacking what people said. And to make money off of idiots like myself? I haven't bought 1 single Eminem album or one from his label. I don't hate them cuz of their marketing schemes either...You act like you know me and make judgements and what you believe you want to hear: "the reason u hate shady aftermath is cuase of there marketing schems well he is another one that will make millions"

I'm a Regime guy. Your post is the most absolute fuckin retarded POS including you on this forum.
Get your facts right you loser

ive only bought one album from him and that was way back when he was big but frankly i wouldnt get the album even if it was paid for me.

man can you learn how to talk? first off em is still huge, and as far as your last statement i have no idea what u said. i think u tried to say i would not take it if i was paid, but u would, ohh and the next time u see em to buy an album off him let him know i want one, i just hate going to the store to buy my cd's. where do i sing up to buy directly from the artist??

First off, what you said had no fuckin thing to do with that article but attacking what people said. And to make money off of idiots like myself? I haven't bought 1 single Eminem album or one from his label. I don't hate them cuz of their marketing schemes either...You act like you know me and make judgements and what you believe you want to hear: "the reason u hate shady aftermath is cuase of there marketing schems well he is another one that will make millions"

I'm a Regime guy. Your post is the most absolute fuckin retarded POS including you on this forum.
Get your facts right you loser

ok so u have never bought any aftermath cd good for u then why do u give a rats ass if the cd is good or not?? why are u posting in this thread?? just leave then go and bootleg his next cd like u did with every other album that is released. so all the desent artist have to rush there cd. u are the lowest of lifeform get off your ass get a job and buy a cd for once, then maybe just then we can have some good, not rushed, full of filler tracks music

Andrew_43022 said:
ok so u have never bought any aftermath cd good for u then why do u give a rats ass if the cd is good or not?? why are u posting in this thread?? just leave then go and bootleg his next cd like u did with every other album that is released. so all the desent artist have to rush there cd. u are the lowest of lifeform get off your ass get a job and buy a cd for once, then maybe just then we can have some good, not rushed, full of filler tracks music
Damn you talk a lotta shit lol
Dont be mad cuz I wont buy from them. Think before you write this shit speak some fuckin sense

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.