New Eminem Album!!

this album ain't really gonna be new. it's gonna have slimshadey era songs on it then a song called Funeral by bizarre, then tha next era of songs then a song called funeral by dre then tha next era of songs then a song called funeral by obie trice and tha last track on tha album will be a song by eminem and it's gonna be tha new era of eminem. it's like he is putting to rest all tha "eminem"'s that he has had and he is now starting a new "eminem"

2Pax

I heard this last year except it was suppose to be released in 2004, I doubt it's anything more than a rumour.

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
I wonder if it's gonna be trash like Encore.

I feel like Encore was rushed though. With all the controversy surrounding him at the time. he wanted to release some trash just so ppl get off his back

Anyways, haven't feeling Eminem since Eminem Show, though. Only a couple of tracks here and there he did were nice. Probably the best song he's done between 'Eminem Show' and 'Encore' was 'Nail in The Coffin'. He had some nice lines there.

anyways, time will tell.

Peace

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
True, Encore sounded like a rushed album, and in the end it came out as a poor effort.

Or maybe he's just fallen off completly

FlipMo said:
I wonder if it's gonna be trash like Encore.

I feel like Encore was rushed though. With all the controversy surrounding him at the time. he wanted to release some trash just so ppl get off his back

Anyways, haven't feeling Eminem since Eminem Show, though. Only a couple of tracks here and there he did were nice. Probably the best song he's done between 'Eminem Show' and 'Encore' was 'Nail in The Coffin'. He had some nice lines there.

anyways, time will tell.

Peace

can u send me that song ?

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
Im at school now actually so it can't be done. you probably can download it on any sharing program. Its the reply to Benzino. The first one he did.

You can't agree more with Flip Mo, Nail in the Coffin was a classic. Other than that you got We As Americans which was one of favorite Em tracks ever. BTW Thug Style there are a couple of double albums who worked. Take a look at Krayzie Bone Thug Mentality and Pac's AEOM. But you're right it hardly works unfortunately because it asks too much work to have consistency for an album. But the next great double album is going to be Napoleon because JJ is on the whole thing and consistency will be maintained.

Peace

hope it beats encore but chances are that it still won't be as good been noticing lately everytime a cd gets leaked and they have to go back to the studio its gets worse and worse hopefully it won't cuz then he'll rush to complete this one and it'll suck again.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.