new chino xl track featuring proof our time

WAIT...WAIT...Hold Up!!!First of all non u CHUMPS muthafuckaz seen ME yet second what is a gimp?.iF U TRYIN TO SAY PIMP OFCORZ YES I DO MY THANG with yf wife. But yes i know iam a pimp pimping your hoes all day everday, hahaha BITCH!!!! what the fuckeverybodi got a bitch problum about me WHAT ok haha shYt!!! but non of this shyt not concern bustas, so for all trying to get at me with there lame spech needs to go suck a dick up to u thow up b/c i dont give what u phuk's bitches say im 2pac the one and long who fake'd his death just like my alias MAKAVELI hahaha SHYT everybodi want to be mr bad guy hahahaahahahahahah wtf ' Whoa, hold your horses there, lol Hold My Drink Bitch its bout to get real in this bitch fac' that choke the sherrif said cause the the cops aint got shyt on nigga name 2pac, Nah bitch wait for yr posse u phuk as nigga all of u phuks best back the fuck off this and leave my ass the fuck alone BITCH

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.