new chino xl track featuring proof our time

Cool song but when Chino spits, 'it takes a real man like Proof to understand me' I just thought I'd heard possibly the gayest, most homoerotic line in Hip Hop history.

hahahaha why am i what?.... tell me thys what syde r u really on the bitches syde or the niggaz syde but in the game theres rules to the game but imma tell u only 2 first rule is we shall fight em bitches never trust em snitches b/c they all bitches 2nd' bitches,& snitches is phoney they all follow queenbury rules hahaha One of the many games that is 100 times harder than getting fuck'd N' game by u know who. ....f##K badboy!!!! f##K chinoxl,gay'z,saz,ll faget J,punk diddy,pig,hahaha or didnt know u yall game over

What a gimp!!

Talk all this shit about 'game' & 'bitches' & then censor fuck - LOL!!

'Niggaz Syde' - wtf?

What colour of skin is 'Gay-Z' again? How about 'Punk Diddy'? Or 'Punk XL'?

Your repetition of 'punk' is pathetic. I can see Puff dissing you with what would usually be considered 'powder puff' but up against your words would turn into heat. LOL

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.