New Benzino Interview On Hot 97 'he Wouldve Never Done That If I Was There' Eminem.

CoolWaterz said:
Hot 97also needs to put other people in the room not ass kissing pussy Dj's like angie martinez and funk flex .. you want a real discussion, invite someone who can call Benzino on all his contradictions. Thats why nothing we see in the media is "fair and balanced" and the stupid people who listen to hot 97 nod their heads in agreement because they dont have the brains to ask the questions. Spoon fed retarts.
couldn't have said it better.

I agree with a lot of you guys. Most people in here are good hip-hop fans and know whats up. Benzino needs to just let this die. I can see why hes mad and he has the right to be, but Em made a mistake, and he knows he did. How come Benzino is the only one that has a problem with Eminem still?? Hmmmm could it be for a little publicity??

I disagreed with Benzino on most of the stuff he was saying. What really made me think was when he talk about ODB bring on the front cover or The Source. He says, "..we had put him on the cover because he deserved to be on it because he passed away..." Correct me if Im wrong, but I think Benzino did that to try to make more money, because I havent seen ODB on the cover of the magazine before. He might have been, if he was then Im wrong.

About the Jimmy Iovine thing, I dont know the full story behind it, but as far as i heard Benzino say, Jimmy only produced the track, he didnt actually say anything racist on it. Once again, I might be wrong, lol.

Oh, and, Benzino's talking all this shit about what eminem's doing is not good for hip-hop, yet him making a new mixtape 'bombing' eminem is great for hip-hop.

nah the source is a magazine that writes about hiphop news...ODB= dead and that is news....so he deserved to be on the cover..

EDIT:

IT WAS NEWS...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.