New Benzino Interview On Hot 97 'he Wouldve Never Done That If I Was There' Eminem.

Yo look at Eminem, it looks like most of the rap game isn't mad at him. Only Benzino and his little friend are fuming. I understand wat eminem did was bad. But it seems many have forgiven him. Except The Source.

Give me a break. Eminem is extremely rich. He could hire a Thousand man crew just by pullin out his change pocket. I guarantee he would've did the same exact thing. Anyone see Benzino's new video? Shit is dumb as hell, someone tell that man to just stat behind his desk at the source offices. Could care less about either of them, but seriously, I wish Benzino would just have heart failure. He had one hot track, Rock the party, that's it. He's a one hit wonder. Source was the best magazine ten years ago, now it's garbage.

The Almighty Nasquad said:
Link doesn't work for me, I takes me to the web site and the player, but nothing happens afterwards.
Do you think what Im thinking?...this asks 4 an official FUCK HOT97 thread...

very good interview

iovine doesnt surprise me, since he does work for a white supremicist label

its zno's comments about the lawsuit that made me think, the whole copyright vs freestyle thing, makes you think and obviously that wasnt a freestyle and was pre-written, racist bitch

i give up on this shit man.. benzino is a fool, and anyone who can't see that shit is a fool also, regardless if you love or hate eminem, benzino is a fucking fool.
And i can't believe Hot97 was backing his fake ass up in the interview, talking all this shit about Em and jimmy being racists, we all know what em did was bad, but aint' nobody but benzino believe that em is just "keeping the black man down".. and the shit about jimmy and his song, well fuck, it was the 70's... not to say it's ok, but it's understandable, and to my knowledge it's not even a racist track.

But anyway.. here is where it gets me, and i dont know if ya'll cought this or choose to avoid it but this shit pisses me the fuck off.
First 5 minutes.. zino is going into a rage about em saying nigger, or porch monkey, and jimmy saying rock n roll nigger. THEN... a few minutes later, zino says this, and I QUOTE "i dont know if he spit on dave, i know he went up there and talked alot of ish, but my thing is, this CRACKER would have never went up there if i was up there"

so basically the point zino is trying to make is "dont call me a nigger you cracker"

this shit needs to stop.

Edit: Oh My Good God.. he just called russell simmons a coon... wtf, and miss jones just said that "the jews run everything"

AnarchistFunk said:
very good interview

iovine doesnt surprise me, since he does work for a white supremicist label

its zno's comments about the lawsuit that made me think, the whole copyright vs freestyle thing, makes you think and obviously that wasnt a freestyle and was pre-written, racist bitch
dude eat a dick.. did you not listen to the interview.
incase you haven't.. i'll give you some points.

1. Benzino talks about em's and jimmy's racist tapes, minutes later zino calls em a cracker, russell simmons a coon, and jones says that the "jews run everything and stick together"

2. Benzino discusses how russell simmons is all about the money and that him and dave are not that way. Meanwhile 5 minutes prevous zino states he just got back from vacation in puerto rico.

3. Zino states that jimmy owns part of XXL magazine, and him and hot97 act like it's just another route for the "racist" people to take over. Yet he clearly states in the interview that he helps his people out in HIS magazine to give them press.

ya'll can hate eminem as much as you want.. but how can you not see that benzino is a fucking moron.

hot 97 always start shit...

i didnt get ya second point tho...2. Benzino discusses how russell simmons is all about the money and that him and dave are not that way. Meanwhile 5 minutes prevous zino states he just got back from vacation in puerto rico.

what has vacation to do with it..keep in mind that I didnt listen to the interview

BizzleDizzle said:
dude eat a dick.. did you not listen to the interview.
incase you haven't.. i'll give you some points.

1. Benzino talks about em's and jimmy's racist tapes, minutes later zino calls em a cracker, russell simmons a coon, and jones says that the "jews run everything and stick together"

2. Benzino discusses how russell simmons is all about the money and that him and dave are not that way. Meanwhile 5 minutes prevous zino states he just got back from vacation in puerto rico.

3. Zino states that jimmy owns part of XXL magazine, and him and hot97 act like it's just another route for the "racist" people to take over. Yet he clearly states in the interview that he helps his people out in HIS magazine to give them press.

ya'll can hate eminem as much as you want.. but how can you not see that benzino is a fucking moron.
eat a dick? what are you 12?

1) It's miss jones who says jews run shit and stick together, and btw they do run the rap industry right now

2) benzino is peurto rican of course hes gonna take vacations to peurto rico if he has money

black / puerto rican ^^ hes never been white or half white, that was somethin eminem n his pr team prolly came up with to discredit him.

AnarchistFunk said:
eat a dick? what are you 12?

1) It's miss jones who says jews run shit and stick together, and btw they do run the rap industry right now

2) benzino is peurto rican of course hes gonna take vacations to peurto rico if he has money

yes i said eat a dick, for the simple fact you call em racist after listening to that shitty interview.
How is it ok to call a white man a racist for saying "nigger" while at the same time referring to him as "cracker" and making racist statements about jews?
I understand it was miss jones that made the jew statement, that doesn't make it any better. And how do you possibly justify the statement that "jews do tun the rap industry"?
Would it bother you if i said "rap music is flooded with niggers"? You can't single out a whole race like that idiot.
Also, i know benzino is peurto rican, but what i'm saying is that zino's reasoning for hating russell simmons was because he's all about getting more money, meanwhile benzino claims he's not all about money and money doesn't matter to him.. blahblahblah.. when earlier he discussed a vacation in puerto rico. If money doesn't matter then donate your vacation money to those you claim are hardup in your "hood".. or how about leaving your 8 page adds for your shitty album out of your publication so you can give adds to real artists who need support that can't afford to pay for your $25,000 fee?
Zino is the biggest fucking hypocrit in the world.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
It's hip-hop people, who isn't a hypocrite.
Benzino does make himself look foolish with every sentence though. He needs to shut up and quit raping.

Hot 97also needs to put other people in the room not ass kissing pussy Dj's like angie martinez and funk flex .. you want a real discussion, invite someone who can call Benzino on all his contradictions. Thats why nothing we see in the media is "fair and balanced" and the stupid people who listen to hot 97 nod their heads in agreement because they dont have the brains to ask the questions. Spoon fed retarts.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.