Need a good laugh about nas and jayz

Speakin on them which is y Nas n Jigga r bitches here are my reasons y:Nas for 1 is a hypocrite lil bitch.Hip HOP is Dead is what he thinks.Kool.But he suppose to be a teacher n yet he acts like a student.Hip Hop n Rap is the same no doubt but a little diffence brother Nas!!!Rap is cats like Krs,N.W.A., Cube,KOOl G Rap,Pac be4 he died no after BD was released thats rap n more i aint name .Hip Hop is Jigga Ja 50 Nelly all rappers down south,Snoop was rap til leavin DR,Dips r Hip Hop,Hip Hop is that commercial as watered downn shit.Those guys u see the vids everyday nonstop!!Nas is Hip Hop now by alignin himself wit Jigga!!He sayin cats like Dips r ruinin no they r smart they want money,that why they be makin all these dance shit my car this n that,im a pimp i got bitches,im fuckin different bitches 7 days a week.But what gets me mad at Nas really is him n weak ass Jigga some how n way got team up to battle the weak ass Dips!!!!They b talkin shit bout Nas he vever replied what a bitch!!!Jigga til he retired n cameback.Which wasnt a retirement he left He n Dame were beefin over cuz Cam signed to the Roc!!!I notice they only did one song n no chemistry!!I knew that all along!!!In stead of Nas usin that Ether he did to hiis new best freind Jigga,he sells out of Rap to go Hip Hop!!!Dips r weak both Jigga n Nas couldve took them lil no sellin bullshit ass retail cds n come hard on mixtapes which makes not alot of green Shitset Imean Dips !!!Nas n Jay r bitches Pac was gonna fuck Nasir up n Nasir the Frim or what he calls himself now squased it bitch nigga he is!!Jigga u lucky bitch,If Big was here n didnt endorse ya open toed Joe Camel lookin ass gettin dissed by my former boss Dame he wouldnt be Jigga he promotin them cigz!!!I guess yall thinkin bout bringin Nyc back to huh maybe if lazy ass NYC rappers stop tryin sound like the from the south ,B yall would still be runnin Rap,know what im sayin?Word!!!Im from the East too fuck Ny rappers!!The main one Jigga n Nas til 50 makes the news ill hate them!!!!He calls ya wife a bitch n u dont see the nigga or reply oh wit that disss when u aint mention him?

DPG iz all I C

JoBlacc said:
did the same person or people who did the Roc-A-Scenes make this or someone else?
the Roc Scene be funny as hell, i love readin them shits. and Bleek ALWAYS is the ass of the jokes.
gotta love it(No Cam)
Yeah same person, the one in my sig and the Jay-Game one were the best.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.