Votes: 0 0.0%
  • they're about the same

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
LilShOrtiE485 said:
DAYUM! Why all the hate on Chris Brown? Hes hecka hot!
Because this thread is not about his looks, it's about his music. Plain and simple, his shit is ovverated.

Can't believe people called him the next Usher, Usher can at least write his own stuff, but he's too wussy, probably cries at the sight of sunsets.

Shot 21

FlipMo said:
Because this thread is not about his looks, it's about his music. Plain and simple, his shit is ovverated.

Can't believe people called him the next Usher, Usher can at least write his own stuff, but he's too wussy, probably cries at the sight of sunsets.
Remeber hes only 16. You cant be expecting him to do everything at that age.

And on that female version of So Sick: I hate when they do that. Some lad brings out a brilliant R&B love with feeling, then as soon as it brings in success some idiot writes one of these stupid repiles trying to cash in on someones idea. But they never last.There always one hit wonders. Wheres Frankie now? Wheres Shola Ama now? I cant remember the name of the girl who replied to Mario - Let Me Love You, but yeah same question.

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
Helena said:
i think it's keisha cole. my sister just told me,lol
lol i was gonna say dat...and sister? ooo older or underage :(

i love keisha cole btw. she dopee
and pac said she was gonna be famous and bOOM, 8 years later she is.

Shot 21 said:
Remeber hes only 16. You cant be expecting him to do everything at that age.

And on that female version of So Sick: I hate when they do that. Some lad brings out a brilliant R&B love with feeling, then as soon as it brings in success some idiot writes one of these stupid repiles trying to cash in on someones idea. But they never last.There always one hit wonders. Wheres Frankie now? Wheres Shola Ama now? I cant remember the name of the girl who replied to Mario - Let Me Love You, but yeah same question.

Or the reply to No Scrubs... No pigeons..... lol

Helena

SiGh said:
lol i was gonna say dat...and sister? ooo older or underage :(

i love keisha cole btw. she dopee
and pac said she was gonna be famous and bOOM, 8 years later she is.
my sis is underage,lol.
i love keisha cole too, i should've cheated is a great song

My vote goes to Ne-Yo. I like his music, and plus he sings, writes and produces.

I dont hate Chris Brown but Im just not into teen-soul or teenie-pop type music.

Definately Ne-Yo..... feeling his album... and yeh like everyone else said... Chris Brown is too much of that teenie bop bullshit..

Chris Brown has nothing on Ne-Yo in terms of song writing, songs and vocals....boy can dance but it's supposed to be bout singing..So Sick is the best RnB song I have heard in quite some time (as well as the video). Chris Brown will be just like Tevin Cambell,Another Bad Creation, and 2/3's of Immature(who gives a shit bout Rome and no name dude it was all bout Batman) not Usher mark my words.

ArtsyGirl

I hate when a new kid comes on the scene who writes/sings a song that sounds like a carbon copy of Usher and say's hes the next Usher. When Chris Brown / Mario are in the spotlight for 10+years who writes hits, entertains to the extent Usher does then maybe the could possibly be almost mentioned in the same sentance. Mario was at the Destiny's Child concert I went to and other than a few jacked Usher moves he didnt entertain. I feel Chris Brown might turn out the same although Run It is a catchy song that sounds good in the club Ne-Yo is a song writer and so far his songs seem more passionate/emotional than Chris so my vote is Ne-Yo.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.