NAStraDOOMus?

Chronic said:
People confuse flow with delivery very often. Then there's also the people that think that people who rap slow automatically have a bad flow.

Took the liberty of uploading a track:
MF DOOM - ? featuring Kurious

Now you tell me if his flow is horrible or not.
Oh yeah, hes def got flow, even though i find it kinda boring. Now, i understand what ur sayin. btw that beat is pretty nice.

Hes monotone flow prob just bores people, but like guru, MF Doom has been growing on me for a little while. I enjoy his beats, more than I enjoy him rapping at this time.

Thanks for the track.

roaches said:
Wait - you'd formed an opinion about MF DOOM without listening to _the_ MF DOOM album?

Yes. I have heard numerous MF DOOM tracks. Random tracks, from limewire, when i get bored i start to type in people ive heard about, but really havent given a listen to. I did that one day with MF for a couple of hours and really wasnt feeling it. my brother also has both Viktor Vaughan albums. I have listened to them a few times and really didnt like either one.

Plus, Im not the one that said he had a horrible flow. Im not in here bashing MF DOOM at all.

I was just trying to make the point that just because one listener doesnt like an artist another person considers good music, doesnt mean the fan dosnt know shit about good music. It just simply means he doesnt like him, for what ever reason that might be.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.