Nas To Name His New Album:NASDAQ Dow Jones And Ether 2 Could Be Comin On 50's Soul

ARon

Man truthfully im not too excited about my favorite artist releasing an album at beginning of summer. maybe. Last time he rushed an album that soon we got Nastradamus, i like some tracks on it but it is his worse album, he just needs to drop Lost tapes 2 and leave an "ether 2"

xxx

ShArpEnUrSwOrD said:
50 aint making any songs that are remotely near what nas did back in his hayday, with ill matic and it was written. 50 is makin songs for the bitches who wants his D-cups. 50 lyrics are can not even be compared with nas, nas paints vivid ghetto stories while 50 speaks on candy shops, lickin lollipops etc.

every hear a nice song talkin about lollipops? or n e thing that childish?
you get the point
couldnt agree more.

Also, im confused on "back down" from what i remember, the song wasnt that damn potent. 50 doenst stand a chance.

Backdown wasn't very potent. 50's disses are never are. He says a line here and there but he doesnt lash at them. IMO, he's not a good battle rapper individually

Nas Would Damage 50 Like There Was No 2morrow, I Don't Think 50 Wants Anything To Do Wit Nas, The Only Reason Jay-z Kept Going Is Because He Has Great Songs And Nas Lyrically Killed Him But That Doesnt Mean Ur Career Is Over Remember That

ShArpEnUrSwOrD said:
Nas is the only person that can really do any damage to 50. I despise 50, but he deserves credit, he looks at trap like a business, and he is good at marketing himself and everything he is affliated with. But hopefully Nas will get into some real descriptive ryhmes when he goes after 50, because he will need to come correct. Even if nas's disses are more potent than 50's, 50 will still be the winner in all of his fans eyes. Hopefully nas makes it extremly clear how much of a better lyricist/battle rapper he is than 50, so that the winner will be cut and dry.

Wouldnt it be a dream come true for 2pac to come back and destroy 50 and take this rap industry back over and get back into some real rap music? I always found it interesting that whenever 2pac came out with a song it always seemed real and never was sugar coated and never tried to force it down peoples throats. It seems as if todays rappers are forcing themselves to make songs strictly for the radio. Which a lot of rappers say they will never do. Well i think that is just a fantasy of mine that will never be reached but hey, we can only hope.
2Pac coming back and regaining his throne as the king of hip hop, now that would reignite hip hop :D :thumb:

xxx

stupid album title though. Cant wait to hear what Nas has in store. Hopefully Nas will drop another album soon. Why not?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.