Nas Responds To 50 Cent!!!!

I really thought it was pretty weak, btu like people said its a warning shot. And ether wasnt that good nas lines like "cockafella", "Gay-Z" are suburbian kids in middle school snaps, I'm sorry.

ARon

^^^^
"Put it together i rock hoes you rock fellas" That had no punch or nothing just something those white kids love.
Especially
"Foxy got you hot cus you kept your face in her puss, now you think your getting girls now cus of your looks"
Again ain't no one think that was tight, some weak shit just meant to stir up them white kids.
For real, who the fuck thought "Gay-Z" and "cock-a-fella" were actually "lines" meant to make you say, shit this is over. Just playin on names no big deal.

Aristotle said:
^^^^
"Put it together i rock hoes you rock fellas" That had no punch or nothing just something those white kids love.
Especially
"Foxy got you hot cus you kept your face in her puss, now you think your getting girls now cus of your looks"
Again ain't no one think that was tight, some weak shit just meant to stir up them white kids.
For real, who the fuck thought "Gay-Z" and "cock-a-fella" were actually "lines" meant to make you say, shit this is over. Just playin on names no big deal.
shut the fuck up, there were just as many black kids in and out of suburbs lovin those lines, equality is all nice and well except when u can make a jab eh? hahaha

Aristotle said:
^^^^
Especially
and which lines in the song do the black kids like? what the fuck do u have against white people

ARon

^^IT WAS SARCASM, cant you tell by the two posts below it....... cant you tell just from the post, blahhhh
nebb1234 said:
it should be pretty obvious if you're clued in to north american culture
What i said was meant to be said for you in way, but joking, JOKES Hence, fuck it nevermind.

nah nah u said some shit u shouldnt have, now you're trying to talk your way out of it. my point is just this: im tired of whites being second class in hip hop. yes slavery happened, yes lots of people have it way worse in the world, yes its nothing to complain about in reality, but as a person who's #1 interest is hip hop, being white can suck when people don't give u a chance. but i think its a lot easier for young black guys to pose than young white guys, u get called a wigger and seen thru real fast. but if a black dude shows up g'd up from the feet up, its just assumed he's keepin it real, but really i think that there are a lot more black hip hop posers than white hip hop posers, because hell, the image of hip hop is a young black guy, not a young white guy. i just think we should all accept that anyone could be dope at any time regardless of melanin, but im sure as a guy named aristotle you know this deep down and we just had some lame forum feud. so ya peace man, lets all just enjoy the music

Aristotle said:
^^^^
Especially
"Youse the fag model for Karl Kani/Esco ads" <~~~~~~Jay is just playing on names, no big deal :D

ARon

nebb1234 said:
nah nah u said some shit u shouldnt have, now you're trying to talk your way out of it.
Nah Nah i was being sarcastic. seriously that whole post was pointless. Nevertheless i'm sorry for the way you feel and your lack of ability to notice sarcasm.

NastyNasQB or whatever it was, exactly. That is what made it a battle.

nas had a good flow on the track,its a nice warning.cant wait to see if 50 will respond.if 50 doesnt respond then i guess he bows down,if he responds,im sure nas will ether him lol

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.