Nas is going to go after 50 Cent, Confirmed!!!

Just read the shit at Hiphopgame.com They said he is going to go after 50 Cent very shortly, he is currently on tour with Quan...

You heard it here first... Ether 2...

^sells more records? Nas is pretty popular brah and hes been around longer, but either way im agreeing with you guys both on one thing and thats that "nas is gonna murder tha fuck out of 50 "

i would prefer it if 50 laid the first diss though so as nas would be nice and pissed off when writing his reply. much like ether he was pissed off and murdered jay with his reply.

I love how all the people who are saying "All the dickriders are gonna say 50 won." Idiots! You a$$munches are saying Nas has already won, Nas will kill 50's career, yada yada yada. Who's the dickriders?? No one's career will be ending on this beef because it's 1. a fake, manufactured beef, 2. these 4 artists are all too big.
But you idiots are riding Nas' dick, and already yelling at 50 fans, before they even say a fuckin' word. It's the lamest thing I've ever seen. I'm a Shady/Aftermath fan through and through; and if Nas and beat Jay, he can bet 50. But who knows? If every artist releases 3 disses in this beef, and you are already judging before every artist has stepped to the plate you are a friggin' dolt and don't know shit.

jasedwads

On probation, please report any break in the guidl
its not rocket science , of corse nas will kill 50 in a rap song, but 50 would kill nas in a fist fight, so who is the better?

infact all these rappers beefin now need to shut the fuck up and make a peace settlement, they dont have to be friends but either meet up and fight or settle the score one and for all. tbh this post is directed at beef as a whole, its pathetic, it brings nothing but negativity.

Oh and dont say its good to hear beefs and shit, sooner rarther than later some body or a few people is gonna end up SIX FEET UNDER GROUND.

_carmi

me, myself & us
theres so much hype about this nass diss. i'm sure after all that hype when u'll hear it u will all be deceived..

but nas will kill 50. at least i hope so.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.