Nas is going to go after 50 Cent, Confirmed!!!

i really doubt its going to be named "Ether 2". Nas is too original to make an Ether 2. If he was that dull hed have named the first Ether "Fuck Jay Z" or something gay and cliche'd along thos lines.

Well actually it's going to be hard to top Ether but it's possible. BTW do you guys know when Nas next album is supposed to come out, because rumors are saying it can be as close as this summer. Can anyone confirm this?

Peace

RIPPAC4 said:
records sells don't mean shit cause Jay-Z sold more records than Nas and he got his ass ripped

Damn straight he got his asshole ripped out. I also can't wait for Nas to reply, and rip 50cent. hald a dollar really aint gonnna be worth shit! fuck 50!

Rather Unique said:
the programme i wacthed around 2002 on mtv said it was Ja who snuffed 50, but they could be wrong, but i know that Ja smacked up 50 with the crutches
i dunno cuz i saw an interview on TV and it showed Ja Rule actually admitting that 50 snuffed him. but i think ja or someone with him stabbed 50 in a studio and thats when ppl started calling him snitch because he got an order of protection

ghost7 said:
i dunno cuz i saw an interview on TV and it showed Ja Rule actually admitting that 50 snuffed him. but i think ja or someone with him stabbed 50 in a studio and thats when ppl started calling him snitch because he got an order of protection
Just for your information, that Order of protection was proven fake very vividly.

who cares about a fist fight, lol 50cent would be to sterioded up to move.
Fucking idiot, have you ever experianced any one on steroids? Even if he is poppin that shit, it makes you fucking aggressive AND strong, which are two powerful things when mixed, he would rip fucking Nas in half. Lyrically Nas would destroy 50 though I think... but hell, I just can't wait to see what happens, I'm a 50 fan, but he can't beat Nas lyrically... I doubt it anyway.

If ja-rule knocked 50 cent out, im sure Nas has a chance to knock him the fuck out to
WHen did that little midgets ass knock out 50? He never knocked out 50, who the fuck fill ur head with that shit!?

ja rule lyrically played the shady g unit camp...he lost big time commercially though
Jesus christ... another one... EXPLAIN TO ME HOW JA PLAYED THE SHADY CAMP AT ALL!? Em, Obie, and D12 MURDERED Ja and Murder Inc, oh AND Benzino and the Source. They tore the fuck out of them. Besides Ja's one line, the Shady CAMP KILLED JA.

Oh, and like already said before, that Order of Protection was fake, Ja made taht shti up.

On the Beef DVD didnt they say the order of protection was real or sumthin? Cause 50 said the cops name was made up or sumthin, but they say the cop really exists n everything. I think its funny how 50 claims hes so gangsta yet hes a snitch, isnt that why he got shot up? for snitchin on sumone? and i thaught ur the gangsta if ur the 1 shootin sumbody, not being the person who got shot. come on now. 50's a joke.

50's a BIG dude, im sure he'd fuck Nas up in a fight, but in a rap battle Nas would DESTROY 50. That battle would be like watchin Gary Coleman and Tyson go at it in a boxin match.

Lately i been gettin sick of the Shady camp. 50 startin shit with everyone, his beef with Ja is over and he still disses him. what i cant stand about Eminem is how he can diss anybody, but if anybody says even the littlest thing about him, he cant handle it. Eminem doesnt even tour or anything, is he scared of being in public or sumthin? the only time i even hear about that dude is when his music or music video is being played.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.