Nas is a joke.

KosimO

On Probation: Please report break in guidelines to
50 Cent is a thug.

Nas is just trying to make some money.
He is still the greatest rapper alive.

i agree with a lot you said, and it is something i have said before on this board...everyone is the new hotness until they release and sell some cd's, then everything they release after loses that hunger and they fall off. nas is one of the few rappers i haven't seen receive a lot of hate on this board after he got big and started to sell, but this is definitly not a mainstream friendly board.

MAKaveli_10 said:
Nas is an amazing artist. I am also a big fan of his. But you have some really good points. Nas thinks he is a thug and thinks that he used to be tupac's best friend. Also they way he treats his friends is not right. Him and 50 used to be close. Now they are beefing. Nas is trying to be rich. But his music is suffering.
agree totally.

MAKaveli_10 said:
Nas is an amazing artist. I am also a big fan of his. But you have some really good points. Nas thinks he is a thug and thinks that he used to be tupac's best friend. Also they way he treats his friends is not right. Him and 50 used to be close. Now they are beefing. Nas is trying to be rich. But his music is suffering.
WHoa my question is how do you know all this?

Last-of-G's said:
Word up, what about when Pac said he never sold drugs in resurrection, i damn near shit myself
in every interview 2pac ever did he said he only sold drugs for a very short time. it was common knowledge way before resurrection came out. peace

i just wanna say that Bigge and the Ready 2 Die album did not put NY back on the hip hop map, if i recall Wu-Tang Enter the 36 Chambers came out before that and created a style that Biggie and Jay-Z bit off of to come up, Wu-Tang put NY back on the map, Biggie just was more commerical wit it.....

warriorinjewelz said:
in every interview 2pac ever did he said he only sold drugs for a very short time. it was common knowledge way before resurrection came out. peace
1) weren't too much interviews were he talked 'bout selling drugs
2) he always rapped about selling drugs like he did it for a long time

C.R.Y.

i agree with you. but he does gotta make 2 or 3 "pop or mainstream" songs in order to sell better. if you want to make ALOT of money, you can always go the 50 route

I don't understand how Nas has the nerve to call out 50 Cent and his group and insult them, in front of thousands of people FOR NO APPARENT REASON. It was an unwarranted slanderous attack, which provoked a 50 Cent response on numerous occasions

^^ 100 % false

50 dissed Kelis in a couple freestyles sayin she smells like a musty locker room and some other shit thats why nas called out 50 n concert. So 50 provoked nas

ARon

Illmatic, Produced by the hottest producers at the time.
It Was Written, Produced by the hottest producers at the time.
Hmmm he sold out big time.....
How do you know NaS isn't a gangsta, if he is or isn't, does it matter? He makes music, he is portraying his enviroment not claiming he did everything. Plus you people talk like contradicting yourself is a bad thing, it is called growing more intelligent. It is wrong to grow as an artist and rap about different things? Seriously, people look into shit way too much nowadays. Listen for the art not how real this or that is, that is some fake bullshit kids try to portray so they can claim they are real or hard. Im real cus i listen to what i want to listen too, i like what I like, not what is real or hard or some shit, i choose my own, that is keeping it real. This is art, treat it like one, respect and appreciate.

Aristotle said:
Illmatic, Produced by the hottest producers at the time.
It Was Written, Produced by the hottest producers at the time.
Hmmm he sold out big time.....
How do you know NaS isn't a gangsta, if he is or isn't, does it matter? He makes music, he is portraying his enviroment not claiming he did everything. Plus you people talk like contradicting yourself is a bad thing, it is called growing more intelligent. It is wrong to grow as an artist and rap about different things? Seriously, people look into shit way too much nowadays. Listen for the art not how real this or that is, that is some fake bullshit kids try to portray so they can claim they are real or hard. Im real cus i listen to what i want to listen too, i like what I like, not what is real or hard or some shit, i choose my own, that is keeping it real. This is art, treat it like one, respect and appreciate.
if u talk about it u shud be about it.

this is where jiggas line kills nas 'Nigga; you ain't live it you witnessed it from your folks pad
You scribbled in your notepad and created your life'

'This nigga never sold asprin/ how u escobar?
had to buy you're chain back tha last time u hot robbed/the nerve of this coward nigga....(Oh My God)'

'Can't y'all, see that he's fake, the rap version of TD jakes
Prophesizing on your CDs and tapes
Won't break you a crumb of the little bit that he makes
And this is with whom you want to place your faith?
I put dollars on mine, ask Columbine
When the Twin Towers dropped, I was the first in line
Donating proceeds off every ticket sold
When I was out on the road, that's how you judge Hov, no?
Ain't I supposed to be absorbed myself?
Every time there's a tragedy, I'm the first one to help
They call me this misogynist, but they don't call me the dude
To take his dollars to give gifts at the projects
These dudes is all politics, depositing checks
they put in they pocket, all you get in return is a lot of lip

And y'all buy the shit, caught up in the hype
Cause the nigga wear a coofie, it don't mean that he bright
Cause you don't understand him, it don't mean that he nice
It just means you don't understand all the bullshit that he write
Is it "Oochie Wally Wally" or is it "One Mic"?
Is it "Black Girl Lost" or shorty owe you for ice?

I've been real all my life, they confuse it with conceit
Since I will not lose, they try to help him cheat
But I will not lose, for even in defeat
There's a valuable lesson learned, so it evens it up for me
When the grass is cut, the snakes will show
I gotta thank the little homie Nas for that though
Saving me the hassle of speaking to half of these assholes
And I'ma let karma catch up to Jaz-O, whoa
I'm back before you had a chance to miss me
My mama can't save you this time, niggas is history
Who you know flow vicious as me?
Yet so religiously, that's why they call me Hov
I get the spoils cause the victor is me (me, nigga)
You're an actor, you're not who you're depicted to be
The street dreamin, all y'all niggas living through me
I gave you life when niggas was forgetting you emcee
I'm a legend, you should take a picture with me
You should be happy to be in my presence, I should charge you a fee
I'm Big Dog, Glenn Rob, listen God you a flea
And the little homey Jungle is a garden to me
What's the problem B? You not as hard as me
Nigga hard as we, nigga R O C, nigga
That's why they follow me, they feel my pain and my agony, nigga
I won't rest till you on one knee
You want war then it's war's gonna be, nigga
Until you on one knee, you want war then it's war's gonna be, nigga'

SO once again..a nas thread has turned into a jigga vs nas thread just like all jigga threads turn into a nas vs jay-z thread...

Amazing what that beef did to both of em...maybe not directly but just look at this thread...it's crazy..

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.