Nas - Hip Hop is Dead Cover

I was gonna say I dont know about best cover of the year,but when you think about it,why not? I just like the whole concept of the album and the fact that Nas is one of the last true MC's left.I'm definetly likin that cover,thanks for the pic.

I was gonna say I dont know about best cover of the year,but when you think about it,why not? I just like the whole concept of the album and the fact that Nas is one of the last true MC's left.I'm definetly likin that cover,thanks for the pic.

the whole concept of the albums kinda shisty. It would of been better if Nas actually came up with GOOD tracks with godfather producers. Hypocryte (sp?).

the whole concept of the albums kinda shisty. It would of been better if Nas actually came up with GOOD tracks with godfather producers. Hypocryte (sp?).

Really? To me this just screams unoriginality. Its the first primitive idea that comes to your mind when you juggle concept ideas. Its too predictive, I dont like it. Stillmatics was better. Just hope the album is an improvement over SD.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online