Nas and DJ Premier team up for album

ARon

yurdady1 said:
i don't really like Nas (too over-rated), but i hope he does better than his last album with Premier's help..
I'm tired of this last album crap, Streets Disciple was a solid album. Blame yourself for not seeing what music is.

FroDawgg

Aristotle said:
I'm tired of this last album crap, Streets Disciple was a solid album. Blame yourself for not seeing what music is.
i know...people just call every one of his albums crap if it doesn't match up to illmatic. SD was a great album, and only 3 of his albums have come close to illmatic (don't hate on me, but i think these 3 are all AS GOOD as illmatic): stillmatic, lost tapes, and God's son.

AmerikazMost

KAMIKAZI said:
Oh wow you're connected.

Rukas you should hire this guy to work for the Streethop team.
lmao

the idea was old news.. they talked about it before.. now it's more than talk.. they're doing it

personally, i can't wait. there's a lot of good shit set to come.

My comments maybe were misunderstood. What I meant was, the article (which I own) said that they both wanted to do it. That's different than if they were actually definitely doing it. I wanted to know if StreetHop has info other than the fact that they both want to do it (which is what Scratch reported). Because there's a difference between Nas and Premo saying "Let's do it" and actually seeing that album in stores.

~peace~

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
XIAN said:
My comments maybe were misunderstood. What I meant was, the article (which I own) said that they both wanted to do it. That's different than if they were actually definitely doing it. I wanted to know if StreetHop has info other than the fact that they both want to do it (which is what Scratch reported). Because there's a difference between Nas and Premo saying "Let's do it" and actually seeing that album in stores.

~peace~

I had the Scratch issue over a month ago. If that was the source we used I'd have posted this news story then.

AmerikazMost

XIAN said:

~peace~
the end of the announcement does say "work has begun"

Aristotle said:
don't judge my listening of music, cuz obviously you think i'm wrong and i think you are too, so just leave it as it's my opinion that all his albums were lame other than illmatic and i hope this new one he's teaming up is better, i really don't care what you have 2 say against my opinion cuz it won't change....and no i won't blame myself, you should blame yourself for not being able to accept criticism...peace

AmerikazMost

yurdady1 said:
don't judge my listening of music, cuz obviously you think i'm wrong and i think you are too, so just leave it as it's my opinion that all his albums were lame other than illmatic and i hope this new one he's teaming up is better, i really don't care what you have 2 say against my opinion cuz it won't change....and no i won't blame myself, you should blame yourself for not being able to accept criticism...peace
stillmatic was lame?

thats good but ... not a whole album man ... come on man ..... no album should be completely produced by a single producer u know
even though i love premo n nas ... n their chemistry ... but yeah man basically i wanna see them get together .. but not a whole cd

THOROHEADZ said:
DJ Premier is UNQUESTIONABLY one of the GREATEST PRODUCERS of ALL-TIME.. I just wish he was teamin up wit a better mc.. DJ Premier & Cormega would b a DEADLY COMBINATION..
Nas is a deadly combination dogg have you heard the albums that nas came out with before and with the right producers nas is goin to the top . For get cormega

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.