Name Rappers Who You Believe Should "Hang It Up"....

Little Skittle said:
outkast is the best rap group ever....3 classics, 2 above average albums, and a greatest hits......i hope outkast never hangs it up...i hope they are still rapping when im a grandpa...BEST RAP GROUP EVER (and yes, ATCQ, they are even better than ATCQ)
I agree that Outkast are the greatest rap group ever & that they have at least 2 classic albums & the rest is just fucking great.

Most of the rap game should call it quits.

all of Bad Boy (except the new group from Making the Band 3, at least they have talent... or maybe I'm biased because I know Aubrey... but then again they're not rappers)
all of Cash Money (except Mannie Fresh, he's alright at making beats)
all of No Limit
all of G-Unit (it's getting old, they need to rap about something else)

I think a better question is who should stay in the rap game...

DeeezNuuuts83 said:
Most of the rap game should call it quits.

all of Bad Boy (except the new group from Making the Band 3, at least they have talent... or maybe I'm biased because I know Aubrey... but then again they're not rappers)
all of Cash Money (except Mannie Fresh, he's alright at making beats)
all of No Limit
all of G-Unit (it's getting old, they need to rap about something else)

I think a better question is who should stay in the rap game...
Well you've named around 1% of the rap game, so I'm thinking a question that would lead to you listing 99% of the rap game isn't such a good question :thumb:

yeh i do appreciate crooks skills ...... but u didnt say why u want crook to retire... ^ hes not doin enuff ? in what sense........ obviously hes nt the greatest.......the greatest died years ago.

sniper said:
yeh i do appreciate crooks skills ...... but u didnt say why u want crook to retire... ^ hes not doin enuff ? in what sense........ obviously hes nt the greatest.......the greatest died years ago.

he's not that good. You guyz hype him up a lot

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.