Name RAPPERS WHO GOT ROBBED :-)

D Twizzle said:
well ThaTruth that isnt the truth, 50 and Ja had a fight in a club. 50 took Ja's chain and Ja snatched 50's watch. He mention's it in 'Back Down'
Acutally, the TRUTH is when 50 & Ja got into a fight in ATL outside of a hotel (not at a club). 50 snatched Ja's chain, then a week or so later back in NY, Blackchild (who was cool with Fif at the time) gave 50 a watch in exchange for Ja's chain back.

Crunkadelic said:
Acutally, the TRUTH is when 50 & Ja got into a fight in ATL outside of a hotel (not at a club). 50 snatched Ja's chain, then a week or so later back in NY, Blackchild (who was cool with Fif at the time) gave 50 a watch in exchange for Ja's chain back.

officially im not sure...what I said, I read in my ex-gurls magazine like 2 years ago. but if what you said is true, 50 probably felt like ... wow im wearing Ja's chain...cuz he was bigger than 50 at the time lol

ThaTruth said:
officially im not sure...what I said, I read in my ex-gurls magazine like 2 years ago. but if what you said is true, 50 probably felt like ... wow im wearing Ja's chain...cuz he was bigger than 50 at the time lol
Well 50 confirmed it in his book...and even before his book came out, thats was what still really happened. They gave 50 a watch in exchange for Ja's necklace - thats what 50 was talkin about in "Back Down". What happen was 50 saw Ja in front of a hotel in ATL with like nine other guys. 50 approached Ja trying to squash any tension between them stemming from 50's friend robbing Ja, but Ja got to talkin crazy so 50 punched him, and Ja's boys all jumped on 50 while Ja himself hit him a small baseball bat, but 50 still managed to snatch off Ja's chain. Later Blackchild met up with 50 to get Ja's chain back. Back then, Black and Fif had a mutual respect for each other.

Mr.Deuce

Mr.Deuce Wigalow: Male E-Gigolo
why always tha CHAIN?
"chain snatched" ..bla bla..
like yuk told game: "why u hold you chain if you wanna box me?why ya hold a fuckin´chain when u check me?its a bitch-move"

^^ some1 explain what did yuk mean by all that??

Deuce 7 Tha Psycho said:
like yuk told game: "why u hold you chain if you wanna box me?why ya hold a fuckin´chain when u check me?its a bitch-move"

^^ some1 explain what did yuk mean by all that??
LOL! I dont think anybody can. Doesnt even make any sense to be understood.

Makaveli2k4 said:
I thought it was m-e-t-h-o-d man
Nah, I don't think it was Method Man. I read somewhere it was Method Man who called 2Pac up to try to sort all this shit out and get the other dude's chain back.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.