Name RAPPERS WHO GOT ROBBED :-)

Yes, I was just listening to Stillmatic today and Nas mentioned that Cormega got robbed and Jungle had to bust his gun to get his chain back and stuff like that.
He also said "it's well known that rich rappers get robbed" so can you please list names and give infos on what happened.

Thx and let me start off:

Tupac - we all know when and where and who did it (we suppose).

Kanye West - I don't know nothing about that so enlight me!!

Ja Rule - Can't remember what really happened but it had something to do with 50 I guess...

Go on 'yall :thumb: :D

nice thread you started with two outta three wrong examples,

sherm the worm did (not really a rapper) as did cameron anyone can get robbed ain't no macho braggin rights thing just people are jealous by nature.

Nick

Ice Cube got knocked out and his chain was snatched, can't remember who robbed him but its all on the Beef 2 DVD.

Nelly got robbed in Las Vegas. I think it was in December '03 or January '04. It was a box full of jewelry that he had left in his hotel room.

D-Tay was robbed for Buck's G-Unit spinning piece in a club in Chicago.

Duke

Staff member
XxNastyNasQBxX said:
Prodigy is always getting robbed.
Why did that came across so terribly funny? :D

anyhoo, didnt the wu tang clan get their fair share of robbings as well?

DPG iz all I C

Franchise2003 said:
nice thread you started with two outta three wrong examples,

sherm the worm did (not really a rapper) as did cameron anyone can get robbed ain't no macho braggin rights thing just people are jealous by nature.
What 2 were wrong ?

as far as i know both Pac and Ja were robbed

i read somewhere that t.i got robbed for his piece in manhattan.......
juvenile ............
young buck/dtay(whomever ur inclined to believe)
ja rule
prodigy
yukmouth

When I say "robbed" ofcourse I also mean "Chain snatched"!
I mean everything, even the Nelly Hotel thing (nice action btw lol).

Somebody said I was wrong with 2 out of 3...

Well from what I know Ja's chain got robbed by someone around 50s camp!?
Didnt he even put it in the wanksta video on the puppet ??

And Kanye, I've heard someone mention it at the VMAs this year, but I didn't know what exactly they were talking about, that's why I'm asking y'all.

Mistakes are only human...

Seems like we get a nice list, right?
And I bet most rappers won't even tell...

I don't think Ja Rule got robbed..there are two sides to this story. 50's version on why the beef started was the fact that one of 50's boys stole from Ja Rule's house and Ja's camp says the beef started when Ja did not show love to 50 when he came up 2 him. I dont think Ja was robbed ever in person, and if 50 is telling the truth they stole from his pad, thats about it

Shot 21

Some cunt robbed a quid out of my wallet yesterday (Im an underground rapper)!!

I aint ashamed to admit it. I think it was my brother. Wait till I get the little shit.

ThaTruth said:
I don't think Ja Rule got robbed..there are two sides to this story. 50's version on why the beef started was the fact that one of 50's boys stole from Ja Rule's house and Ja's camp says the beef started when Ja did not show love to 50 when he came up 2 him. I dont think Ja was robbed ever in person, and if 50 is telling the truth they stole from his pad, thats about it
well ThaTruth that isnt the truth, 50 and Ja had a fight in a club. 50 took Ja's chain and Ja snatched 50's watch. He mention's it in 'Back Down'

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.