Name Change Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have two accounts, this one and Anghell. I used the latter one for posting on the hacked board.

I was hoping someone could change the Anghell one to Shinta and this one to Anghell?

Did that make any sense? :p

Thanks in advance.

DutchMakaveli said:
I have two accounts, this one and Anghell. I used the latter one for posting on the hacked board.

I was hoping someone could change the Anghell one to Shinta and this one to Anghell?

Thanks in advance.

don't change dutchmakaveli mayne.......i'm used to that name

2PacThug4Life said:
don't change dutchmakaveli mayne.......i'm used to that name
Alas, times change and so do nicks :)

Don't worry, I'll put something like 'Formerly known as DutchMakaveli' in my sig, so people like you won't get too confused ;)

DutchMakaveli said:
Alas, times change and so do nicks :)

Don't worry, I'll put something like 'Formerly known as DutchMakaveli' in my sig, so people like you won't get too confused ;)

ok <------------(supposed ta have a frown next to it but my fucking smilies don't work cause they are bitches)

DutchMakaveli said:

Thanks in advance.
you gotta be kidding me, I just wanted to change my name to AngHelliC :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.