My Toy Soldier

Has anyone else noticed the similarity between when 50 says "Fuckin' With My Toy Soldier" and when Pac says "Ballad of a Dead Soulja" ??? It seems like 50 took Pacs style for that song

I know he bites of Pac a lot but im just saying the way he says "Fuckin Wit My Toy Soldier" and the way Pac says "Ballad of a Dead Soulja" is very similar, like the same tempo of rhyimg

KosimO

On Probation: Please report break in guidelines to
"LOL" is the gayest shit you could say, How the fuck can you seriously use online slang shit like that? How lazy can you be to just type "haha" or "thats funny" not some little kid ass "lol" man this society is fucked up and you're an idiot.

fags......and yes, now that you say it, it does sound like "ballad of a dead soulja", i hadn't noticed that, good catch. i think it's unintentional, especially because the chorus has a lot of words in it, but you might be onto something.

JaY LoVe said:
Has anyone else noticed the similarity between when 50 says "Fuckin' With My Toy Soldier" and when Pac says "Ballad of a Dead Soulja" ??? It seems like 50 took Pacs style for that song

I NOTICED IT THE SEC I LISTEN TO IT. Its produced by ..eminem..... hmmm

Same flow tempo except werid eminem sound to it.....

But danm i noticed it jus never thought it was important enuff 2 post bout .

ChrisZimbo

Staff member
KosimO said:
"LOL" is the gayest shit you could say, How the fuck can you seriously use online slang shit like that? How lazy can you be to just type "haha" or "thats funny" not some little kid ass "lol" man this society is fucked up and you're an idiot.
you have got to take the cake for the dumbest fuck i have ever met on this board :thumb:

HellRazor05 said:
it seems like 50 took Pacs style for his life.

examples: "Hail Mary" remix w/ Em & Busta....."My Buddy" & "Me & My Girlfriend" have the same concept......"Baltimore Love Thing" has the same concept as "Me & My Girlfriend" except using heroin instead of a gun......both have a song called "Smile"......"Piggybank" is looked at as the new "Hit 'Em Up"....... anyone else wanna elaborate???

50 even bit Ja Rule on "Candy Shop".............that line where he says "what we do, and how we do......should be just between me & you".........sounds awfully familiar huh?? and 50 was the one makin fun of Ja for makin songs like that right? guess its just a coincidence...
smile was lloyd banks song....and smile was scarfaces song....so niether 2pac nor 50 cent have a song called smile

HellRazor05 said:
....."My Buddy" & "Me & My Girlfriend" have the same concept......"Baltimore Love Thing" has the same concept as "Me & My Girlfriend" except using heroin instead of a gun
I agree with the comment that the line from 50's 'My Toy Soldier' has jacked the flow of Tupac's 'Ballad Of A Dead Soulja' line.

That said, I don't agree with what I have quoted.

Tupac wasn't the first person, poet nor rapper to use personification.

Not only this, but at least 50 was talking about heroin, Tupac was talking about a gun which Nas had just done recently.

Whoa man when did we all start givin a fuck about where 50 got his flow from? Are we bored ppl? Do we wanna hate some more on 50 ppl? Don't we have some other music to listen to? Are we really that lazy that we don't even wanna spend some energy on searching the net or walking to a record store and buy some other music? Are we goin to continue to hate on 50 because we are lazy?

in tha song "Outta Control" 50 says-"set it off on yo left y'all, set it off on yo right y'all, set it off, nigga i said set it off" , and this sounds like tha song "One Nation"

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online