My review of Kurupt Against Tha Grain

i agree with the review,except calico i'd give it a 5.this album is bangin. like kdogg said,too bad some of the tracks were removed like no vaseline pt2.

KosimO

On Probation: Please report break in guidelines to
Honestly how can you like this stuff? Kurupt was real tight back in the day with death row, and wasn't that bad with his other stuff like with his tracks produced by BattleKat. But this album is garbage. There is some ok beats but the only good song is the Homeboys one.

KosimO said:
Honestly how can you like this stuff? Kurupt was real tight back in the day with death row, and wasn't that bad with his other stuff like with his tracks produced by BattleKat. But this album is garbage. There is some ok beats but the only good song is the Homeboys one.
I was thinkin EXACTLY like u are...but then i listened to it again, and now there is like 3-4 songs that i like. I dunno man, I've been buyin kurupts albums since kuruption and I was anticipating this one the most and its far from street iz a mutha :( i think space boogey had better tracks then this. I remember space boogy was fucked up, the 1st 2 were dope, then it sucked intil track 6, then it was the bomb from 6-12 and then the rest sucked...

Im tryin as hard as i can to like this album, but it aint happenin :mad:

i think i love this album, this shit is hot. mark sparks' production on this album was a hell of a lot more solid than it was on canibus' mind control. he and kurupt definitely mesh together nicely. i can listen to every track on this cd and not get tired of it. the past is tight as hell. i love my homeboys, that shit is fiiire. i'm back was on dysfunktional family, i think, from what i remember... but the track is ill regardless.

I can't believe there are still people hating on the album after waiting for so much time for Kurupt's album and a DR release. BTW this is probably one of the best album of the year. Probably the best thing released from DR since 2pac's UTEOT.

Peace

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.