My Experience With Jim Jones and Juelz Santana

Mr.Deuce

Mr.Deuce Wigalow: Male E-Gigolo
Big Easy said:
Yesterday I was in Georgetown, D.C. with some of my friends. I was there to do some shopping. For those that don't know, Georgetown is a really upper-class area with nothing but upper class shops. And the girls look like they are out of Hollywood. Anyhow, I walk out of the Lacoste store and walk down the sidewalk with my friends all behind me to a distance. I'm oblivious to my surroundings because I'm typing to someone on my phone. I hear one of my friends say 'look at these motha fuckas Jim Jones and Juelz'. I'm thinking he is making fun of someone that looks like them. Then, he asks Jim Jones to talk to his friend on the phone and Jones says 'nah I don't talk on the phone'. I immediately recognize the voice walking beside me. I was star struck. Then to my right was Juelz. They had been walking beside me for maybe 5 minutes and I didn't even realize it. Juelz made a comment to me: "that shit is nice man"...referring to my phone (not even realizing it was Juelz because I was a nerd divulged in my PDA). When I realize I'm in a Dipset sandwich with Jim and Juelz on each side of me, I keep my cool. I don't like to be that person that is awestruck when they meet someone famous. I don't like someone thinking they are better than me because they have bread. I thought about turning my phone around and taking a picture while walking but that would have been too gay.

When I realized I was walking with them, by the end, I'd only be walking with them for a few more minutes. Jim Jones made a comment about me: "look at this motha fucka Mr. Abercrombie n shit" (I was in whitewash jeans, striped lacoste sweater, and dress shirt under it). I laughed even though it was a fucked up thing to say cause bitch you have that ice on your hand partly because I bought your CD. Juelz looks at me and says to Jim: "Nah man that shits aiight, it's that kanye shit, I like it". Juelz gives me a five. One of my boys mentioned that I made music and Juelz was like 'just follow your dreams'..showing no apparent interest in hearing anything, which is fine. Jimmy laughed. Jim Jones continued to make fun of anybody walking by. And though they were together, Jim Jones had an entourage of 10 7-foot Rick Ross's with him. Juelz was solo.

In the end, cops had the street we were going down barracaded. Jim Jones and his entourage got worried because they saw cops and walked fast the other way and that was the last I saw of em. Juelz followed, but only after he asked if me and my boys wanted to get drinks at the bar that was right there. Unfortunately too many girls heard the comment and wanted in as well so this never happened. Then out of nowhere a nice Bentley swooped him up.

Jim Jones was a pure bitch. Juelz was cool as shit. I give them both props though for just roaming the streets like it wasn't nothin'.

i would punch jim jones:fury:

Pittsey said:
Why weren't you wearing a wife beater and a Doo rag?
I think Dante's abuse got to him.

I would've been pretty pissed if he was making fun of what I was wearing. I can't say what I would do in the situation because I wasn't there, but you should've fired on him. :):thumb:

the promo picture for his new album looked homo with this small shirt on "Feel the music" and a gay skull belt buckle. ya could of made fun of that

First off, no one should be surprised Jim Jones is an asshole.Have you ever seen an interview with him? To me, Jim Jones is the epitome of the sterotypical "ghetto nigga", black rapper,nigger,(and these are not my opinons so don't try to fuckin' trip,I'm makin a point) that people like Bill O' Reilly would have you believe is true of every rapper.There is a difference between having a chip on your shoulder and not giving a fuck what people think(2Pac,eminem) and not giving a fuck about anyone besides themselves (jim jones, 50 cent)-aka "I don't give a fuck about anotha nigga's kid's, I'm not like 2Pac, I'm not on no save the world shit"-50's words
So anyways, Jim Jones is manicaly depressed,he only respects ignorance and the advocation of all of the negative aspects of ghetto lifestyle while showing open disdain for anything classy,or anyone trying to live a positive existence because he would rather have everyone as miserable as him.When I saw his first interview,I thought, well he's just being a little smartass.Then I saw him more and every interview he acted the same way.He dissed the Spongebob dude for wearing nice clothes,he probably disses people for taking showers and wiping their ass too, cuz that's not "keepin' it gansta".I'm surprised he doen't diss Cam'Ron for wearing pink.He dissed Kanye for being soft,and dissed him for sayin' the rap community was homophobic, not on the basis of it not being homophbic,but on the basis that it SHOULD be.I even saw him on G4TV's Attack of the Show where they had a forum on the commercialization of hip-hop and asks him question's like is hip-hop dead, and all he did was talk shit about the questions and mumble dumb shit when other people were talking.Then,he originally said he was cool with Elton John dropping a rap album,and when one of the panelists reminded him he was gay,he seemed to have second thoughts, lol. .... in closing...
And on the subject of talent, I think Juelz has great talent, he has above average lyricism and he's not a dick.
Anyways,I don't mean to go overboard here or saying anything slanderous. I'm not a hater, I don't diss people's music if its from their heart or if they are trying to be creative.I will only diss people's actions.All I can say is 50 Cent has no soul, Suge Knight is the devils retarded cousin,and Jim Jones eats babies with chopsticks.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.