My Experience With Jim Jones and Juelz Santana

Eric

Yesterday I was in Georgetown, D.C. with some of my friends. I was there to do some shopping. For those that don't know, Georgetown is a really upper-class area with nothing but upper class shops. And the girls look like they are out of Hollywood. Anyhow, I walk out of the Lacoste store and walk down the sidewalk with my friends all behind me to a distance. I'm oblivious to my surroundings because I'm typing to someone on my phone. I hear one of my friends say 'look at these motha fuckas Jim Jones and Juelz'. I'm thinking he is making fun of someone that looks like them. Then, he asks Jim Jones to talk to his friend on the phone and Jones says 'nah I don't talk on the phone'. I immediately recognize the voice walking beside me. I was star struck. Then to my right was Juelz. They had been walking beside me for maybe 5 minutes and I didn't even realize it. Juelz made a comment to me: "that shit is nice man"...referring to my phone (not even realizing it was Juelz because I was a nerd divulged in my PDA). When I realize I'm in a Dipset sandwich with Jim and Juelz on each side of me, I keep my cool. I don't like to be that person that is awestruck when they meet someone famous. I don't like someone thinking they are better than me because they have bread. I thought about turning my phone around and taking a picture while walking but that would have been too gay.

When I realized I was walking with them, by the end, I'd only be walking with them for a few more minutes. Jim Jones made a comment about me: "look at this motha fucka Mr. Abercrombie n shit" (I was in whitewash jeans, striped lacoste sweater, and dress shirt under it). I laughed even though it was a fucked up thing to say cause bitch you have that ice on your hand partly because I bought your CD. Juelz looks at me and says to Jim: "Nah man that shits aiight, it's that kanye shit, I like it". Juelz gives me a five. One of my boys mentioned that I made music and Juelz was like 'just follow your dreams'..showing no apparent interest in hearing anything, which is fine. Jimmy laughed. Jim Jones continued to make fun of anybody walking by. And though they were together, Jim Jones had an entourage of 10 7-foot Rick Ross's with him. Juelz was solo.

In the end, cops had the street we were going down barracaded. Jim Jones and his entourage got worried because they saw cops and walked fast the other way and that was the last I saw of em. Juelz followed, but only after he asked if me and my boys wanted to get drinks at the bar that was right there. Unfortunately too many girls heard the comment and wanted in as well so this never happened. Then out of nowhere a nice Bentley swooped him up.

Jim Jones was a pure bitch. Juelz was cool as shit. I give them both props though for just roaming the streets like it wasn't nothin'.

ARon

There are a lot of Dipset fans out there. There style is kind of annoying I do like Juelz though, he has a nice verse here and there, Jim Jones is just funny to listen too for me for some reason. That is tight though too bad you didnt go have drinks.

PuffnScruff said:
then dont post , eat some potatoes and have a smile
Its that simple isnt it?Dont post about something you dont like seems to be a way to avoid problems with other member.

Same thing you could've done in Tiago's thread.But you choose to reply with smart comments which makes me believe you're just a hater.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
That's pretty cool, man. I like how you didn't act starstruck, but you at least could have struck up some type of conversation or something. If they talked to you first, they wouldn't be like, "Why you talkin' to me?". Also, you switched your style up I see.

PuffnScruff

Bachaveli said:
Its that simple isnt it?Dont post about something you dont like seems to be a way to avoid problems with other member.

Same thing you could've done in Tiago's thread.But you choose to reply with smart comments which makes me believe you're just a hater.
:sleepy:

Ima get bashed, but I like Jimmy and Juelz! I admit the shit he puts on mixtapes is GARBAGE, but his 1st cd was good, his 2nd was wack, but i got hopes that his next will be better.. "We Fly High" is my shit :thumb:

Guys stay on topic

Anyway cool story man, I ain't never been able to get into Jim Jones' music so far but I don't think I really tried to..

Yet Juelz , Juelz is really dope... the brother got talent.

Fataldawg said:
Ima get bashed, but I like Jimmy and Juelz! I admit the shit he puts on mixtapes is GARBAGE, but his 1st cd was good, his 2nd was wack, but i got hopes that his next will be better.. "We Fly High" is my shit :thumb:
i used to not like them but I do somewhat like Juelz. Not to the point of bumpin his shit but enough not to skip a track with him on there.

Cam'ron on the other hand.. LMAO. I really only fuck with his DITC shit no homo

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
I thought about turning my phone around and taking a picture while walking but that would have been too gay.
Like being too gay ever mattered to you.

I was supposed to be in georgetown for some work related shit, but it never happened. That's real weird tho, cuz people have always told me that Juelz was an asshole to people. I guess real experience goes over what "people say".

You should have started talking shit to Jim Jones, fuck him for trying to clown your style even if is abercrombie. You should have told him that his music sucks dick and if he needs 10 bodyguards then he shouldnt be walking the streets. Trying to act hard in a plush neighborhood. What a douche bag. I dont like Juelz' music either but at least he didnt act like a fucking dumbass.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.