MTV.com Believe the Hyphy

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
raydogg, i hear u love the bay area shit and you want it to come out and hit the mainstream game real hard but you're approach was wrong homie.

Nut

This is even worse than crunck beccause they copy the south. It's just like in the late 90s, the south copied the west (including the bay area) because that was cracking. Then the south blew up because of that and now the south is hot, the west copies them trying to get money. It's not exactly the same but you get my point and btw E-40 is at his worst now. He's been slipping since 1998 with Cash Money and some southside songs but now he gets no respect from me. I've always had respect for em and all but this is just the worst. Just listen to how he starts the song, '' jesus had dreads maybe i will grow some''. Keak da Sneak was and will be wack no matter what he does, he sounds like a dude of 80 years old who's been smoking heavily all his life.

And for the record of people who're not into the Bay area or don't know what it sounds like: HYPHY is not BAY Rap !!

Nut said:
This is even worse than crunck beccause they copy the south. It's just like in the late 90s, the south copied the west (including the bay area) because that was cracking. Then the south blew up because of that and now the south is hot, the west copies them trying to get money. It's not exactly the same but you get my point and btw E-40 is at his worst now. He's been slipping since 1998 with Cash Money and some southside songs but now he gets no respect from me. I've always had respect for em and all but this is just the worst. Just listen to how he starts the song, '' jesus had dreads maybe i will grow some''. Keak da Sneak was and will be wack no matter what he does, he sounds like a dude of 80 years old who's been smoking heavily all his life.

And for the record of people who're not into the Bay area or don't know what it sounds like: HYPHY is not BAY Rap !!
say word

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.