MTV.com Believe the Hyphy

http://www.mtv2.com/#videoPremiere/1522848/

What now B!tchez Fukk those niqquaz joe buddens, pappose, dipsh1t, over here in the bay we play: Mistah FAB, The TEAM, Turf Talk, Keak Da Sneak

"I DON'T BUMP MAINSTREAM, I KNOCK UNDERGROUND. ALL THAT OTHER **** IS SUGAR COATED AND WATERED DOWN."

I'm glad E-40 pays homage to Furley at the end of the Video the Original.

RAYDOGG said:
http://www.mtv2.com/#videoPremiere/1522848/

What now B!tchez Fukk those niqquaz joe buddens, pappose, dipsh1t, over here in the bay we play: Mistah FAB, The TEAM, Turf Talk, Keak Da Sneak

"I DON'T BUMP MAINSTREAM, I KNOCK UNDERGROUND. ALL THAT OTHER **** IS SUGAR COATED AND WATERED DOWN."

I'm glad E-40 pays homage to Furley at the end of the Video the Original.
that shit is so wack they had to put it on mtv2.what the fuck is keak saying?????
dddadadadadad/pope,stinky rope me yadda/don dey 10 o 800/yadda b no caaa lalalal/

WACK

LAZARU$ said:

that shit is so wack they had to put it on mtv2.what the fuck is keak saying?????
dddadadadadad/pope,stinky rope me yadda/don dey 10 o 800/yadda b no caaa lalalal/

WACK
DumbFukk do u know who is 3X crazy, if u don't know then STFU.

Big Easy said:
Fuck Hyphy, period. I will never get down with the Hyphy movement.
It's all Bay Area u don't know shyt about sippin Remy, going zoowildin, smokin yurple on the scrapers because this how we ball in the bay, our MCs have style not like 99% NY rappers.

I liked E-40's verse in this song, didn't like Keak Da Sneak though, I hope this shit blows up somewhat, just to give the Bay some long-deserved shine....................as long as the music stays tight tho.

AmerikazMost

Tekneek said:
Can't you say someone from the west is good, without having to bring down somone from the east?
Yeah, for real.

This shit seems destined to become the second coming of Southern Crunk that I hate. Though this song I didn't mind, though I didn't think was spectacular either.

I'm from tha Bay, and I rep it to tha fullest, but this Hyphy s*** is absolutely wack. I stay down with WestCoast music from tha 90's only. Almost everything we've put out after 2000 has been mainstream garbage and lazy.

RAYDOGG said:
It's all Bay Area u don't know shyt about sippin Remy, going zoowildin, smokin yurple on the scrapers because this how we ball in the bay, our MCs have style not like 99% NY rappers.
could u tell us all the shit the east or non bay has stolen from the bay over the last 10 or so years? i know its a hell of lot...... dont know how much exactly.

word on keak da sneek...dude been putting it down for a long time...wish 3x Krazy was still together, i liked "Keep It On The Real" and "Bad Boyz" those are their 2 dopest songs IMO...i buy anything bay related, been supporting their shit for along time so don't hate on them for gettin' money, ya dig.

Freedom Froggy

haunted said:
Im from the bay and i hate this bullshit. This shit is worst than crunk.
thank you...

whats so garbage about this hyphy shyt is that they hate on the south but then on kmel and 94.9 they always puttin them garbage ass rappers over southern beats (oh i think they like me and im sprung is just too)

the way nyggaz act in the bay.. nyggaz been doing it in the south for yrs... dreads and all that shyt

but peeps out here act like they was the only ones doing it since like 98 lol... wtf?

i cant say i completely hate it because theres a few songs in every genre of music that knocks but for the most part its garbage

Eric

Hyphy is going nowhere. I love the Bay Area scene, rather, I did. Bay Area has some good artists and always have. But FUCK HYPHY. I am going to Cali in 2 weeks and I have to put up with my friend who has been brainwashed by two white crackers obsessed with hyphy. That music is pure trash.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.