Most underrated albums

jason g 718 said:
Seeing as how it's sold around 5 million and is considered by MOST Pac heads to be his greatest album, it's hardly underrated.
How can you say this?

I made the sales point about The Eminem Show - which sold over 10M - to you & you didn't accept it.

That's bullshit.

jason_g_718 said:
Seeing as how it's sold around 5 million and is considered by MOST Pac heads to be his greatest album, it's hardly underrated.

on sites it gets like 2 stars and all eyez on me and me against the world gets 5. and everytime i read a review, it's negative

Big L (arguable that it is just because of his death, yet I think that he's still not as household as he should be)

and I agree, Royce is such a quality MC. He came to my city and did a show, whole way through, hooks, everything with barely any assistance from hypemen. Definate quality MC.

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
How can you say this?

I made the sales point about The Eminem Show - which sold over 10M - to you & you didn't accept it.

That's bullshit.
Apparently you missed the part where I recanted and said you were right. :thumb: :rolleyes:

EDIT: Ahh...now I see why. I was going to give you the exact post number where I recanted and said you were right and realized that for some reason, the post didn't go through.

2PacThug4Life said:
on sites it gets like 2 stars and all eyez on me and me against the world gets 5. and everytime i read a review, it's negative
Well, your first problem is letting reviewers tell you who is what and what is what. :thumb:

Bobby Sands

Liquid Swords-GZA doesnt get much talk.Classic album.
At The Speed Of Life-Xzibit.His best album
Warriorz-MOP.One of my fav. albums.Best rap duo.Actually all their albums get no mention

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.