Most 'Threatening' Presence on the Mic?

ARon

^The irony that you said "respond accordingly" is ammusing.
p.s. Royce has not a fucking thing to do with this thread.

Back to this, A "threatening" presence, imma have to go with GZA, only cus of one simple thing. If you ever got threatened with that voice he spits with would you do wahtever the fuck you were gonna do again, hell no. I'd love to see him in the booth, i can just picture him yellin at the mic, he demands your attention on the track, he stand out in the crowd kind of thing, imma have to go with GZA purely cus of that.

How does Royce have "not a fucking thing" to do with the thread when the title states "Most 'threatening' Presence On the Mic?" I simply gave my opinion and that is that. Just because I didn't say GZA or Munch like everyone else so far does not mean that the thread was only about them.

Chronic

absolut_dreII said:
How does Royce have "not a fucking thing" to do with the thread when the title states "Most 'threatening' Presence On the Mic?" I simply gave my opinion and that is that. Just because I didn't say GZA or Munch like everyone else so far does not mean that the thread was only about them.
Jesus Christ. Does the fucking thread have to be explained entirely in the title? And what did you think this was for "GZA ('93-'95) vs. Pharoahe Monch ('91-'94)"? Decoration?

But anyway it's just a thread so moving on.

absolut_dreII said:
Son? Who's this 13 year old calling me son? I admit it I fucked up and read the topic wrong. For that I apologize.
13? Nah fool, I don't go to the great university of Arizona State, haha, but im not 13. But that's cool that u know that u fucked up, word

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.