Most 'Threatening' Presence on the Mic?

Chronic

GZA ('93-'95) vs. Pharoahe Monch ('91-'94)

I'm thinking GZA. He's able to do it with the use of simple words as well (faggots who think a big vocabulary automatically equals a dope MC will cry now).
Remember it's the most 'threatening' presence.

7 Syns

GZA is a lyricst through and through, never a doubtable issue. However I rarely hear him switch his flow up and his ear for beats (even if they are RZA's) isn't the sharpest but thats my opinion.

But Pharoahe Monch to me is the epitome of an emcee, charismatic lyrical ability to switch his game and flow up. His verse on "bring it on" (see Organized Konfusion: Stress) and the opening verse off the intro on the same LP alone is more jardropping than anything GZA did in that era. But again my opinion.

So ima go with Pharoahe Monch, based on a more varied diversity and styles.

peace.

7 Syns

sniper said:
naaaa its STYLES P, hes jus intimidating.
What does Styles P have to do with the thread? Chron asked the question with the choices being between the GZA or Monch. Do y'all even read the actual threads or just see the title and post whatever gibberish is on your minds?? No offence but im just curious.

peace.

7 Syns said:
What does Styles P have to do with the thread? Chron asked the question with the choices being between the GZA or Monch. Do y'all even read the actual threads or just see the title and post whatever gibberish is on your minds?? No offence but im just curious.

peace.
aint my fault the thread title and actual aim dont correlate :thumb: but den if dats wat he ment on the first post then pharoah monch. :D

PDT

I just listened to Stress at work today, Monch sounds wild on that shit, like on Stray Bullet, then you got GZA back in the day "My Wu-Tang slang is mad fuckin' dangerous" probably Monch. I fuckin' love both these dudes, both top 5 MC's fo sho.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.