Most Inpirational HipHop Tracks

Aiyte, we got threads about stories, creativity, death, and all the other good shit, but what about Uplifting Hiphop, The Get You through ur day type shit... so what tracks u think really uplift ppls moods or inspire ppl?

2pac - Keep Ya Head Up
BeatNuts - Look Around
Krayzie Bone - Lock Down Love
Napoleon - Lil Mamma
Biggie - Sky Is The Limit
Outlawz - Our Life
Pac and Scarface - Smile
State Property - If I Could Do It All Again
Talib Kweli - Get By
Twista - Hope

~peace

Check out the sound providers album An Evening with the Sound Providers and listen how they play with hip hop and Jazz..

That album might get shit off your mind because it's different.

Rayza

2Pac - Life Goes On, Baby Don't Cry (LadyPac Remix), Unconditional Love OG, Keep Ya Head Up, We R More Than Thugz (Jigz Rmx), I Ain't Mad Atcha, Changes, It Ain't Easy, Dear Mama, Nothing To Lose, Fuck All Y'all OG, To Live and Die In LA, Happy Home OG.

Tupac tributes - Thinking of you, Champion, Never Forget.

Rayza said:
I'm surprised that you can be inspired by such a fake track. Biggie was never poor, he's just spitting a load of lies on that track.
he wasnt dirt poor becuz his mother worked, but he damn sure wernt rich, pac was never a real G, he was a stripper :rolleyes:

Rayza said:
I'm surprised that you can be inspired by such a fake track. Biggie was never poor, he's just spitting a load of lies on that track.
sorry to let ya know but Pac isnt exactly truthful on all his tracks either. Pac always creates a character in his songs that the ppl can relate to, and thats why every1 loved pac... So u cant hate on Big from deviating from the truth on sky is the limit and then go off biggin up Pac, cuz he did the exact same thing.

~peace

Silleone said:
he wasnt dirt poor becuz his mother worked, but he damn sure wernt rich, pac was never a real G, he was a stripper :rolleyes:
How many times does this have to be drillied into your head :rolleyes: Pac was NEVER a stripper he was a dancer for Digital Underground until he got his break. I love Biggie but he wasn't wasn't who he professed, he lived in a nice house and had all the luxuries of life, unlike Pac who literally lived in the gutter.

prasad said:
Hey Rayza how did u get a copy of the song champion. I have been looking for it a long time. Can u pls upload it.
I bought the Thug Angel boxed set and the soundtrack CD contains that song. I will upload it soon.

Zero Cool said:
How many times does this have to be drillied into your head :rolleyes: Pac was NEVER a stripper he was a dancer for Digital Underground until he got his break. I love Biggie but he wasn't wasn't who he professed, he lived in a nice house and had all the luxuries of life, unlike Pac who literally lived in the gutter.
Its better if you say he was a stripper cuz being a back up dancer= mad gay :rolleyes: Specially if you look at what digital underground has put out... :eek:

Juicy - Biggie [ that beat is just uplifts me for some reason, it gets me reminscing]
Hellbound - Eminem, Masta Ace, and someboyd else
Changes - 2pac [i m not gonna name all the songs that uplift me from him but most of em do]

one mc on dj said:
Its better if you say he was a stripper cuz being a back up dancer= mad gay :rolleyes: Specially if you look at what digital underground has put out... :eek:
man if you was livin like he was you would pretty much do anything to get the fuck away from livin like that. i dont think its fair to say what you just said especially comin from a person who is livin comfortably.

Sun_Tzu said:
man if you was livin like he was you would pretty much do anything to get the fuck away from livin like that. i dont think its fair to say what you just said especially comin from a person who is livin comfortably.
Man stop taking everything so serious..and dont you ever tell me that i only post bullshit...you fucking idiot i have made several threads that had to with hip hop but they got ignored you fucking 12 year old president of the i love to ryde pac's dick club...You have got to be fucking stupid to take a post like that serious..you fucking moron...I thought Jason was stupid but WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAA i was wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is a fucking einstein compared to you :eek: .... Fucking idiot

http://2pacboard.com/forum/life

now go home you faggot :thumb:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.