Most Inpirational HipHop Tracks

every fuckin thread i go to when someone mentions Pac you say something like "why you gotta mention Pac" or some shit. i mean you post the same bullshit over and over. Hell 12years old?? how old are you 16?? your a fuckin idiot who wants more in hip hop than Pac and then you go to a fuckin Pac site!!! You know theres gonna be biased opinons so what the fuck?? your wastin your time bitch.

now wont you get yo punkass outta here an go to where you belong

http://www.hiphopsite.com/forum/index.php

hey it may be a new start for u........

Sun_Tzu said:
every fuckin thread i go to when someone mentions Pac you say something like "why you gotta mention Pac" or some shit. i mean you post the same bullshit over and over. Hell 12years old?? how old are you 16?? your a fuckin idiot who wants more in hip hop than Pac and then you go to a fuckin Pac site!!! You know theres gonna be biased opinons so what the fuck?? your wastin your time bitch.

now wont you get yo punkass outta here an go to where you belong

http://www.hiphopsite.com/forum/index.php

hey it may be a new start for u........
Like there isnt a better place to start preaching about how there is more in hip hop than pac than on a pacboard...lol...I dont want more in hip hop there is more in hip hop than pac...LOL and seriously that comment only already proved that ur an idiot...I already dissed you a couple of times b4...I don't know if you remember...but I sure do...haha...newayz im 17 if you really wanna know and like i said b4 you should stop taking everything so fucking serious..when i say ur a 12 yr old president of the i love the ryde pac's dick club i dont actually mean you are 12 you fucking idiot...Im saying you are fucking stupid...but hey u just proved i was right again :thumb:

Oh and what i said to jason and to tonio i will say to you too:

I HAVE MADE ENOUGH NORMAL POSTS FOR YOU TO DISCUSS BUT SOMEHOW OR MAYBE NOT SOMEHOW HA MAYBE CUZ OF MY COMMENTS ABOUT PAC THEY DONT GET NOTICED...IM JUST LETTIN YOU KNOW THAT WHENEVER I TALK HIP HOP YOU SUDDENLY SHUT UP...

X-Zibit - Paparazzi
Westcoast All-Stars - We Are All In The Same Gang
NWA - Express Yourself
Nasty Nas - One Mic
2Pac - Krazy
Kanye Weezy - Never Let Me Down
Dead Prez - Game Of Life
Big L - Street Struck
Public Enemeezy - Fight The Power

ey i just listen 2 pac, i dont go off makin theorys or go spend my day lookin for rares or whatever i just listen to the music and i like it.As for hip hop i luv hip hop, anything underground anything thats slept on, anything that sounds good. no i dont remember you cuz i dont spend my life on the computer makin mental notes on who i dissed or who i got dissed by. tomorrow if i get on i probably wont remember any of this. but i think im done fuckin around with ya for today. Peace

2pac - Dear MaMa
2pac - Me against the world
2pac - all eyez on me
2pac - Changes
NWA - Express Yourself
Dead Prez - They School
Big L - Street Struck
Public Enemeezy - Fight The Power
Young Buck - Let Me In
Naughty By Nature - Feel Me Flow
Biggie - Juicy

AZ-Let Me Know, Last Dayz, What Cha Day About
2Pac-Letter 2 My Unborn, Breathin,This Ain't Livin, Everything They Owe, Ballad Of A Dead Soulja
Nas-One Mic, Every Ghetto, Ghetto Prisoners, If I Ruled The World
RZA-The Birth, A Day 2 God Is 1,000 Year
Layzie Bone-As The Rain
Krayzie Bone-Time After Time
Joe Budden-10 Minutes

I'm pretty sure Pac owns this thread... But anyways...

2Pac- Life Goes On
2Pac- Dear Mama
2Pac- Keep Ya Head Up
Nas- One Mic
Nas- Black Girl Lost
Kanye West- Jesus Walks

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.