Most Controvesial Song?

Butt Rubber

More arrogant than SicC
MakaveliPrime01 said:
Kim is the most sick, entertaining, thing I've ever heard. I was talking to a friend bout this a while back. It would be hard to make something more wrong... if you tried as hard as you could, it would be hard to make something less disgusting and disturbing. So i have to say it might not be most controversial in the eyes of the nation but it's the sickest most disturbing song to ever be put on commercial album.
that wasnt as 'morally wrong' as 97 Bonnie and Clyde

Butt Rubber

More arrogant than SicC
50cent2121 said:
Hit EM up- 2pac - started the eastcoast/westcoast beef

slim shady- Eminem - started the life the life of millions of "stans"

Whats Beef - biggie -first rapper to diss a rival dead rapper (FYI: 2pac did reply with Hit EM up 2)

How to robbing - 50cent -he had the balls to diss every single person in the rap industry..wow

Dre day -dr. dre- people around the world still celabrate dre day till this very day (FYI: its the most celbrated thing in hip hop besides 2pacs death and biggies death)
eminem doesn't have a song called "slim shady"

and there is no holiday called Dre Day last i checked. and since when did people "celebrate" the deaths of 2pac and Biggie?

_carmi

me, myself & us
Bank Robber said:

and there is no holiday called Dre Day last i checked. and since when did people "celebrate" the deaths of 2pac and Biggie?
well people do things to remember the deaths 2pac and biggie but i never saw someone saying oh lets remember the dre day song.

maybe the guy meant the song the real slim shady if that, its not really his most controversial song and in fact is not that controversial at all. if he talked about the character, he might have forgotten that here we're talking about songs, not characters/personas

MakaveliPrime01 said:
Kim is the most sick, entertaining, thing I've ever heard. I was talking to a friend bout this a while back. It would be hard to make something more wrong... if you tried as hard as you could, it would be hard to make something less disgusting and disturbing. So i have to say it might not be most controversial in the eyes of the nation but it's the sickest most disturbing song to ever be put on commercial album.
I can tell you a grip of songs that are more sick and disturbing then just telling your wife to shut the fuck up, i'm going to kill you, then doing it. Have you never heard of Brotha Lynch Hung?

"Return of da Baby Killer"

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Bank Robber said:
50cent2121 said:
Hit EM up- 2pac - started the eastcoast/westcoast beef

slim shady- Eminem - started the life the life of millions of "stans"

Whats Beef - biggie -first rapper to diss a rival dead rapper (FYI: 2pac did reply with Hit EM up 2)

How to robbing - 50cent -he had the balls to diss every single person in the rap industry..wow

Dre day -dr. dre- people around the world still celabrate dre day till this very day (FYI: its the most celbrated thing in hip hop besides 2pacs death and biggies death)

And what the hell is "how to robbing". lol

Infact I think that has to be 1 of the worst posts I've ever seen. Hit Em Up didn't start any Beef. It was a diss record. It made things worse, but it didn't start Beef.

And the Biggie track and Hit Em Up 2???? WTF

I think you have a screw lose Aban.

Nick

Pittsey said:

Infact I think that has to be 1 of the worst posts I've ever seen. Hit Em Up didn't start any Beef. It was a diss record. It made things worse, but it didn't start Beef.

lol now I kno why that post was so retarded :laugh:

Hit Em Up was pretty controversial. Soulja's Story was also, because Dan Quale (might have spelled that wrong) wanted to stop 2Pacalypse Now from coming out because of songs like Soulja's Story.

_carmi

me, myself & us
Pittsey said:

lolllll

Ice T - Cop Killer
NWA - Fuck the Police

There haven't been any songs more controversial than those, so I dunno why people are saying Hit Em Up and shit, because Hit Em Up was only controversial on a Hip Hop level whereas the other two attracted judicial attention.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.