Most Controvesial Song?

Shot 21

What do yall think is the most controversial song ever?

Eminem - Kim?
NWA - Fuck Tha Police?
2 Pac - Souljahs Story?
Bushwick Bill - Dirty Bitch?
the Immortal Technique song where he talks about the man who accidently rapes his own mum?

Discuss.

Personally, I think it would be more between Fuck The Police and Souljah's Story. The other ones don't seem as serious, even though their content is pretty wild. With Fuck The Police, NWA had the FBI on their asses. With Souljah's Story, Pac had people against them since people were claiming Pac's music was inspiration for the death of a state trooper. I don't think anyone killed their wife after listening to Eminem.

Fuck The Police, that made an impact. I don't see the others as controversial, I never even heard of the last 2. As for Eminem, that whole album was controversial.

EDIT: I forgot about that whole Souljah's Story cop killing thing.

Shot 21 said:
the Immortal Technique song where he talks about the man who accidently rapes his own mum?
also known as Dance With The Devil.

I'm sure if that song got as much publicity as the others it would have been more controversial, its insane.

i think alot of songs by eminem basiclly his first 2 popular albums were all very controversial. If u remember the grammy i forget what year people protested outside for gay rights.

his most controversial songs are
kim and stan

Hit EM up- 2pac - started the eastcoast/westcoast beef

slim shady- Eminem - started the life the life of millions of "stans"

Whats Beef - biggie -first rapper to diss a rival dead rapper (FYI: 2pac did reply with Hit EM up 2)

How to robbing - 50cent -he had the balls to diss every single person in the rap industry..wow

Dre day -dr. dre- people around the world still celabrate dre day till this very day (FYI: its the most celbrated thing in hip hop besides 2pacs death and biggies death)

ARon

Ice T for sure, right next to NWA. Just to say a recent song Jada's Why, just the one line really bout Why bush knock down the towers.

Kim is the most sick, entertaining, thing I've ever heard. I was talking to a friend bout this a while back. It would be hard to make something more wrong... if you tried as hard as you could, it would be hard to make something less disgusting and disturbing. So i have to say it might not be most controversial in the eyes of the nation but it's the sickest most disturbing song to ever be put on commercial album.

MakaveliPrime01 said:
It would be hard to make something more wrong... if you tried as hard as you could, it would be hard to make something less disgusting and disturbing.
Um, those 2 sentences are making completely opposite points.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.