More emoticons? Please?

KAMIKAZI said:
Well I'm here to stay, love it or leave [Highlight]punk[/Highlight]! :):thumb:
LOL at the 15 year old newbie calling other people punk.

I'd like to see Rukas disable your gay smilie-combo, would clean up a lot of your crappy posts.

Diaz said:
Yea, these two need to become one emoticon! :):thumb:
Please stop putting that at the end of all your posts, not only is it annoying it's also quite sad.

Edit: I hadn't even read the full thread when I posted that. It seems everyone else has been complaining about your combo too. Do yourself a favour and stop.

Zero Cool said:
Please stop putting that at the end of all your posts, not only is it annoying it's also quite sad.

Edit: I hadn't even read the full thread when I posted that. It seems everyone else has been complaining about your combo too. Do yourself a favour and stop.
Ok... I'll stop... SIKE! :):thumb:

H.E. Pennypacker said:
That's a weak argument because the Internet is totally different. Emoticons are used to clarify words, because people often misunderstand others.

I was't looking for emoticons so I could spam the board. I only asked for more emoticons to express more emotions. I don't say that you should add ridiculous emoticons. I am only asking for more emoticons to represent more emotions.
Your argument is indeed better I have to admit... Trying to show off emotion just proves you're an internet nerd, no offense, but that's the truth. Such kinda stuff brings the board down, and btw, what other emotions do you need besides the 12 smiles that are available? An sexual-turned on mood? C'mon now, you can do this on Msn or whatever.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.