More emoticons? Please?

Wait a second..... if I recall, you were complaining about their usage!

Just use this one..... :rolleyes:

I find it suits all occasions. hehehehe ;)

Amara said:
Wait a second..... if I recall, you were complaining about their usage!

Just use this one..... :rolleyes:

I find it suits all occasions. hehehehe ;)
I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!

:)()

Yea, these two need to become one emoticon! :):thumb:
lol...do you believe this guy always uses this combination of emoticons? He even does it on MSN Messenger!

I hate that rolleyes smiley, i swear that shit pisses me off. Sometimes i throw my mouse because i get so pissed.

we need these ones:

Preach

^^
lol i think those are kinda gay, makes the forum look like a circus. but yeah, i hate the rolleyes one too lol.

haunted said:
I hate that rolleyes smiley, i swear that shit pisses me off. Sometimes i throw my mouse because i get so pissed.
So, I am not the only one?! All this time, I thought I was the only one who hated that thing.

Amara, I am starting a club...only for those that hate....uh, I don't want to use it.

I love the rolleyes, it's so useful!

And stop complaining, there are other boards that don't even have the :thumb: and it's so annoying, but I think ours are fine. The only one I don't like is this :eek: , it doesn't look like embarrasment to me.

H.E. Pennypacker said:
:) :thumb:
lol...do you believe this guy always uses this combination of emoticons? He even does it on MSN Messenger!
Kamikazi do the same thing and these 2 lil' pun...er...kids really annoy me.

I'm against that, just keep the current smiles imo. All such kinda superfluous smiles turns the board into a kindergarten and we already have enough unripe members yet! Infantiles + super child play smiles = Deadly Combination. It's like throwing water on a goutted man's feet.

yeah we need the ones on community.allhiphop.com forum has. they siiiiiick. and i think we seriously need more active emoticons. as opposed to stills.

noooo no more emoticons that will make it a childish board, u can express yourself with words u don´t need these
That's a weak argument because the Internet is totally different. Emoticons are used to clarify words, because people often misunderstand others.

All such kinda superfluous smiles turns the board into a kindergarten and we already have enough unripe members yet!
I was't looking for emoticons so I could spam the board. I only asked for more emoticons to express more emotions. I don't say that you should add ridiculous emoticons. I am only asking for more emoticons to represent more emotions.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.