More DMX News...

DMX and RZA appeared in court last week in separate paternity cases. DMX had requested a paternity test to determine if he is the father of a three-year-old in Buffalo, New York. The test returned 99.99% chance that X is the father of the child. The rapper’s lawyer requested another test, while the child’s mother’s lawyer asked the judge to issue an arrest warrant because DMX failed to appear in court. Both motions were dismissed, but DMX must attend another paternity hearing next month or face arrest. DMX has another paternity case pending in Maryland. DMX’s wife recently gave birth. X was arrested on his way to the hospital the day his wife went into labor. The rapper was charged with various driving offenses including driving with a suspended license, after he struck a vehicle from behind, which in turn struck a police car.

http://www.allhiphop.com/hiphopnews/?ID=4368

I dont get it, How can DMX fuck up his life like this. I remember in an interview not too long ago he said he was doing everything for his son and wife, and he lives for them. What the fuck are you doing. Your fucking yourself in the ass.

Ghetto_Ghost said:
DMX’s wife recently gave birth. X was arrested on his way to the hospital the day his wife went into labor. The rapper was charged with various driving offenses including driving with a suspended license, after he struck a vehicle from behind, which in turn struck a police car.
Im glad to hear this. I guess the media left out the fact that X was tryna get to the hospital cause his wife was in labor to make him look str8 up crazy.

dmx has 3 or 4 kids by his wife and 2 by 2 other women. and rza has 6. why do these men continue to knock all these different women up. then try to avoid paying CS. condoms are much cheaper than cs payments. and if you don't want kids at all. get a vasectomy.

HellRazor05 said:
this is just sad thats all i gotta say. the mans obviously got problems, you dont smoke crack cuz you aint got nothin better to do....its an addiction. i aint sayin give him sympathy but dont hate on him, he got enough problems he dont need his fans to turn on him too.
true.
i hate all these fucks who are quick to call him a crack-head when sumthin happens.
to make the crack thing clear, it wasnt even his fault. before he started rapping, he beatboxed for this small-time MC known as Ready Ron who was only known around Yonkers. one day, he gave X a blunt, and failed to tell him that it was laced with crack cocaine.
thats the story. so stfu everyone

Cooper

Ghetto_Ghost said:
true.
i hate all these fucks who are quick to call him a crack-head when sumthin happens.
to make the crack thing clear, it wasnt even his fault. before he started rapping, he beatboxed for this small-time MC known as Ready Ron who was only known around Yonkers. one day, he gave X a blunt, and failed to tell him that it was laced with crack cocaine.
is that the only time he did crack then...accidentaly?

Ghetto_Ghost said:
true.

yeah that one time got him hooked for life.... bullshit.... you stfu and get ur mouth off of X... if he wanted to quit smokin crack he would stop or get in a detox or rehab center until he makes an effort to do something then none of us should give a fuck. u gotta an absolute retard to think that after smokin a blunt laced with weed it got him hooked for numerous years... crack is an addictive drug but shit u gotta have some self control

gotta an absolute retard to think that after smokin a blunt laced with weed it got him hooked for numerous years... crack is an addictive drug but shit u gotta have some self control
lol lets try out a little experiment why dun u try crack once lets see if you dun get addicted to it :)

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.