Montrealers.

Thanks a lot Flip Mo. BTW did you ever hear of Complot and DCRATZ? Complot consists of three dudes Zouffri which I know since High School. BTW this cat could lyrically destroy almost any cat in a French freestyle here in Montreal. Sphinx is another natural freestyler and Bambino is considereds the french version of Nate Dogg imo. He is so sick he can do razel anywhere anytime, he starts up with a reggae beat and spits as if he was a DJ: pure sickness my friend.

As for DCRATZ and in the group I know two cats personally I've got my friend VIP, we know each other since we were like 6, and he's a crazy lyricist. As for the other cat I forgot his rapper name but he raps like Bizzy Bone and the dude also produces. Last time I saw VIP he told me they've got some cats from the States that are producing for them.

Basically Complot is a french group and DCRATZ spits in english.

BTW I think DCRATZ got a mixtape out not long ago if I'm not mistaken. I'll try to get you the title if you're interested.

Oh and btw unfortunately Complot will not be coming out soon with an album in the near future because one of them just got a baby, the other one lives with his girl and my man Zouffri is actually the only that's able to do anything for the moment. But don't worry about it I'll contact them to see what's going on with the situation and I'll let you know about them if anything happens in the future.

Peace

BTW just for your info THA DAN 83 got dissed by my friends Complot like last year on a track that already has a video and that was shot in a club here in Mtl. Unfortunately I didn't air on TV yet.

Peace

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.