Montrealers.

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
For those who are interested. These are the 2 Big name's I'm aware of coming to Montreal this month.

Game - Club Dome - March 24th. (Thursday), Special performance by Bad News Brown (BNB is hella good though).

Funkmaster Flex - Sunday March 27th, Easter Long Weekend from 9PM to 3AM. ( Time to hear mroe aobut his 200 inch rims spinning like grilled cheese on the BBQ, or something like that... )

I'd go see Funkmaster Flex before I see Game, but whatever.

Goodnight.

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
makaveli_411 said:
Thanks for the info Flip Mo. BTW any idea who else is coming in the near future except for those two?

Peace
I hear Luda will be coming sometime soon within the next 2 months, but that's not sure yet. I'll keep my eyes open for anything and give you a shoutout if I get more info.

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
^^^ If, you look older. You should fine. Alot of underage ppl get in. Some ppl get carded though, so try your luck.

I know it's off topic but this is a thread for montrealers right ?
so what do you think about our local artists?
IMO i think that they are pretty shitty except a few

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
Most are shitty. Best Mc to come out of montreal is probably Sans Pression and Bad News Brown who just moved to NY, Ruffneck is alright...

FlipMo said:
I hear Luda will be coming sometime soon within the next 2 months, but that's not sure yet. I'll keep my eyes open for anything and give you a shoutout if I get more info.
yeah luda and maybe lil jon will come to see us...

pietro006 said:
I'd like to see Game...but im 17 and Dome is 18+ I guess...
ah please i saw 16 year old sluts get in no prob most of the ppl i know get in just get tickets or make sure you got a crowd of ppl over 18 with you and you'll be fine. ;)

FlipMo said:
Most are shitty. Best Mc to come out of montreal is probably Sans Pression and Bad News Brown who just moved to NY, Ruffneck is alright...
yo can't stand that stupid bitch ruffneck and his whole BBT label
it's not even rap imo lol they need to get shot

by the way what's happening with bad news moving to NY?

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
I agree. He's ugly. I've heard a couple of his tracks which were Ok, but ya have to understand by Montreal MC standards, he's considered alright lol. BTT is ugly though. LOL.

Bad News is recording in NY, that's why he's overthere. Since I've seen him in concert not long ago, I heard he might be signing to a bigger label, but I'm not too sure about that.

Ya hear Sans Pression's newest song ? Star System Montreal? Hella good tracks, especially great lyrics.

The thing with MTL is we have bad Mcs, but great producers and Djs I find.

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
I think it's 45 bucks anytime before the concert and 50$ the night itself at the counter inside of Dome.. I'll find out for you and Pm asap.

FlipMo said:
I agree. He's ugly. I've heard a couple of his tracks which were Ok, but ya have to understand by Montreal MC standards, he's considered alright lol. BTT is ugly though. LOL.

Bad News is recording in NY, that's why he's overthere. Since I've seen him in concert not long ago, I heard he might be signing to a bigger label, but I'm not too sure about that.

Ya hear Sans Pression's newest song ? Star System Montreal? Hella good tracks, especially great lyrics.

The thing with MTL is we have bad Mcs, but great producers and Djs I find.
what about butta babees and Muzion ????

Lil Jm said:
what about butta babees and Muzion ????
Muzion are dope I don't know about butta babees
but the majority of the montreal Mc are plain wack and that's a real problem because we can't get good quality except for the production but IMO it's not enough.

lol and what about quebec rappers like 83, haha now that is some wack mc's

i think the only french artist i like is corneille, but actually he's not really from quebec so

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.