Mobb deep

masta247

Staff member
I wonder if now when Mobb deep are recoring wit g-unit (who recorded "with 2pac" on "2pac's album") will Prodigy & Havoc keep dissin Pac. N i wonder what 50 and other members of g-unit n mobb deep talk when they all talk bout Pac. Coz like we all know Mobb deep are Pac haters n Gunit are Pacs wannabees so its like a totally different thoughts.

masta247

Staff member
pacnlawzsouljha said:
HOW AND WHEN DID MOBB DEEP DISS PAC

i mean back in the day but its not like they still diss pac or eating off dissing pac .

i dont see the relevance

i dont say they diss him all the time but sometimes they did. They have few songs dissing him and even this year they dissed him on theyre concert. Thats why im curious

man mobb deep has lost all respect they eva had by signing to g-unit...n as for them dissin pac...man they only dissin him cos he's who they wanna be n they wont eva be that...mobb deep suk...n there aint much that can be sed for g-unit...i mean tha fact that lil girlz love them n scream for em sayz it all really...they more of a pop act than somethin playin tha game

peace

masta247

Staff member
Kaos88 said:
man mobb deep has lost all respect they eva had by signing to g-unit...n as for them dissin pac...man they only dissin him cos he's who they wanna be n they wont eva be that...mobb deep suk...n there aint much that can be sed for g-unit...i mean tha fact that lil girlz love them n scream for em sayz it all really...they more of a pop act than somethin playin tha game

peace

That's true.

N i think G-unit don't give a fuck about reppin Pac coz they signed with his biggest enemies

masta247

Staff member
n it's funny when i c piggy bank video it's like 50 cent makin war against whole hip-hop. N when i heard his interview on mtv base about "massacre" that he want to make it more commercial and he wanna make videos to all songs from the album

man that was 8 or 9 years ago. time heals.. fuck thats like me being cut at a dude that stole my lunch money in kindergarten,,,, its over.
its like time stands still on the internet or somethin

Frank Grimes said:
man that was 8 or 9 years ago. time heals.. fuck thats like me being cut at a dude that stole my lunch money in kindergarten,,,, its over.
its like time stands still on the internet or somethin

so true :thumb: "drop a gem on them" was a good song and very warrented, such a double standard on this board pac can talk bout sickle cell but the mobb can't respond?? think before you post.....

Bobby Sands

They couldve responded when he was alive,but the cowardly cunts waited til he was dead.cos they were scared bitches..

Mobb Deep released 2 good albums at the start but now they r pure and utter garbage,

No one gives a shit about mobb deep anymore, hopefully their next album will flop and i'll laugh me ass off coz they have only got with g-unit to boost their broke-ass sales

DEEJAY* said:
No one gives a shit about mobb deep anymore, hopefully their next album will flop and i'll laugh me ass off coz they have only got with g-unit to boost their broke-ass sales
you obviously care or you wouldn't of visted this thread, as for being broke im prepared to bet theve sold roughly 6 million albums more than you?? now stop hatin....

masta247

Staff member
why ppl here are so agressive. If sum1 won't like a thread than don't answer it. I just gave a question to discuss 4 sumone who will be interested. Mobb deep dissed 2pac even this year. On one of theyre concerts prodigy was singin hail mary and screaming Fuck 2pac

masta247 said:
I wonder if now when Mobb deep are recoring wit g-unit (who recorded "with 2pac" on "2pac's album") will Prodigy & Havoc keep dissin Pac. N i wonder what 50 and other members of g-unit n mobb deep talk when they all talk bout Pac. Coz like we all know Mobb deep are Pac haters n Gunit are Pacs wannabees so its like a totally different thoughts.
This is a pretty stupid post, almost as stupid as some of PELLA's posts.... but. 2pac has been dead for 9 years, and I dont think mob deep will diss them because they are now with g-unit.

people who love pac to death and still rock Sean John.

G-Unit wont diss pac.... did 50 or em diss pac cuz they were signed to DRE?

and you said they dis pac at a concert. were u there? and what did the say?

^ shut up man. My posts are good. And Mobb Deep's done right now. The only reason why 50 signed mobb deep is cause of $$$

Everyones gonna think: oh wow, mobb deep's with g-unit and they'll expect big things, but all they got is 1 track. C'mon. Fuck Mobb Deep

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.