Mobb Deep - The Infamous - 1995 - A Classic?

The Infamous: A classic? Yes or No

• a classic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • not a classic

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Sarr said:
i think prodigy's solo album was close to being a classic aswell, aswell as murda muzik
Agree 100%

Prodigy's album is the one i always put in when i am mowing my lawn, and that takes me a little over an hour. i put it on and i dont have to hit the "next song button" because it all flows together extremley well.

Murda Muzik IMO is closer than Prodigy's. I love that cd its so fucking well rounded, it has everything on it, ecspecially Aight Then

Sarr said:
i think prodigy's solo album was close to being a classic aswell, aswell as murda muzik
Agree 100%

Prodigy's album is the one i always put in when i am mowing my lawn, and that takes me a little over an hour. i put it on and i dont have to hit the "next song button" because it all flows together extremley well.

Murda Muzik IMO is closer than Prodigy's. I love that cd its so fucking well rounded, it has everything on it, ecspecially Aight Then

HiGhTillDeaTH said:
Agree 100%

didnt you make a thread with that almost exact paragraph?

HiGhTillDeaTH said:
Agree 100%

didnt you make a thread with that almost exact paragraph?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.