Mobb Deep - The Infamous - 1995 - A Classic?

The Infamous: A classic? Yes or No

• a classic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • not a classic

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Album: The Infamous
Artist: Mobb Deep
Original Release Date: April 25th, 1995

1. The Start Of Your Ending (41st Side)
2. [The Infamous Prelude]
3. Survival Of The Fittest
4. Eye For An Eye (Your Beef Is Mines)
5. [Just Step Prelude]
6. Give Up The Goods (Just Step)
7. Temperature's Rising
8. Up North Trip
9. Trife Life
10. Q.U.-Hectic
11. Right Back At You
12. [The Grave Prelude]
13. Cradle To The Grave
14. Drink Away The Pain (Situations)
15. Shook Ones Pt. II
16. Party Over

-----

"my man B put me onto havoc and p
infamous will forever be a classic to me"

jin - top 5 dead or alive

I couldn't agree more.
hearing that they signed to g-unit was a major dissapointment to me, then seeing that interview with vibe where they get asked if they will work with Big Noyd, or anyone else they've been doing tracks with and they reply

"we're just trying to concentrate on mobb deep right now"

what about nas?

"who that? milkshake? he aint even on the radar"

then they go on to talk about how 50 gave them porsches as a signing bonus

shit is just sad man. mobb has some classic material, seeing them go out like this :sad:

anyways, vote up

one love
a

Bobby Sands

No,i dont think it is a classic album.It has some classic songs like Shook Ones,Right Back At You,and Surivival of The Fittest.But overall it falls short.

I like Hell on Earth better now.I used to hate that album but now i listen to it alot even though i hate Mobb Deep.Nightime Vultures is a dope song and better than anythin on The Infamous.imo.

AmerikazMost

it's a classic in the sense it's a must have in any hip-hop fans collection

i would call it a 5 star album or say it changed the game...it's just really good

ARon

I've been in the mood of quoting rappers lately so I'll quote again, Jin, "Infamous will always be a classic to me." It says it perfect for me, I love the album and it is classic to me. It didnt neccessarily change too much, in a way, but it is just good music from start to finish, pretty simple. Classic.

Aristotle said:
I've been in the mood of quoting rappers lately so I'll quote again, Jin, "Infamous will always be a classic to me." It says it perfect for me, I love the album and it is classic to me. It didnt neccessarily change too much, in a way, but it is just good music from start to finish, pretty simple. Classic.

bro did you even read my post?

Lol

a

PDT

Doesn't really matter what anybody on here says 'cause it is an accepted classic in Hip-Hop. And yeah I think it's a classic, though I like Hell On Earth more, too.

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
^^
you said it PERFECTLY..

its an accepted classic..this poll wont change anything

yes, its a classic...i like hell on earth a little more (its alot more dark and evil sounding)...but they are both classics

i think prodigy's solo album was close to being a classic aswell, aswell as murda muzik

ARon

For an album do be classic it doesn't need to change anything. It's good music, something that will be listened too in 10 years or whatever.

It is.. it's a great dark "trife" sounding album strait outta Queens and it really has that queen's feeling.

Sometimes I like it better then hell on earth and sometimes i dont, they both good

I wasnt feelin Murda Muzik, my opinion that album blowed chunks.

I still need to pick up Hell on Earth, but The Infamous is fucking SICK! Great replay value and the whole CD flows from beginning to end, Give Up The Goods & Eye For An Eye are my fav on that CD :)

I wasnt feelin Murda Muzik, my opinion that album blowed chunks.

I still need to pick up Hell on Earth, but The Infamous is fucking SICK! Great replay value and the whole CD flows from beginning to end, Give Up The Goods & Eye For An Eye are my fav on that CD :)

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.